• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help- what film is the least worst?

Napster

No ⭐
Got a flight to India coming up and frankly, the choice on the flight of available films is awful. Apart from Mesrine, which film should I watch - Ive got 9 hours to kill and I can't sleep on planes

1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
2. Movie Cheri
3. Movie The Ugly Truth
4. Movie Adam
5. Movie Julie and Julia
6. Movie GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra
7. Movie Mesrine: Killer Instinct
13. Movie Iris
14. Movie My Life in Ruins
15. Movie Minority Report

Iris is pretty good, if not a little harrowing. Minority Report isn't too shabby. Haven't seen any of the others.

Harry Potter and Minority Report... but yes, rubbish choice!!

youv'e got to wonder how bad choices 8,8,10,11 &12 were not to make that list!!

I'd buy a book Naps.

Actually Minority Report & Iris aren't bad, and I guess you can wade through a Harry Potter without too much thought.

Got a flight to India coming up and frankly, the choice on the flight of available films is awful. Apart from Mesrine, which film should I watch - Ive got 9 hours to kill and I can't sleep on planes

2. Movie Cheri
3. Movie The Ugly Truth
4. Movie Adam
5. Movie Julie and Julia
13. Movie Iris
Haven't heard of some of them. Mesrine is great. If you haven't watched Minority Report then it's a decent thriller... if you have an interest in Harry Potter then that's also a decent film

I'd buy a book Naps.

Actually Minority Report & Iris aren't bad, and I guess you can wade through a Harry Potter without too much thought.

I've already as always got a few books on the go anyway. But the plane is the one place I can watch a film without any interruption, so rather annoying there's bugger all on.

Iris sounds decent, might check it out.

The Ugly Truth isn't too bad, certainly watchable. Plenty of fit women in it. Real battle of the sexes type of film.

youv'e got to wonder how bad choices 8,8,10,11 &12 were not to make that list!!

Oh they were comedy, sport, drama etc. Half the comedy is UK (of which half is awful My Family or the like) and half is US (so that's 1 and a half hours taken care of)

I've already as always got a few books on the go anyway. But the plane is the one place I can watch a film without any interruption, so rather annoying there's bugger all on.

Iris sounds decent, might check it out.

Iris benefits from a terrific performance from Jim Broadbent.

Minority Report all the way from that list... If you can ignore the fact that the Poison Dwarf is in it, then it's a pretty good action film with a sound story line and plot.

Napster said:

2. Movie Cheri
3. Movie The Ugly Truth
4. Movie Adam
5. Movie Julie and Julia
13. Movie Iris
Who are you flying with Naps, because I've just been out there with Jet and they had a few others to choose from....

Get some extra batteries for your laptop and buy the box set of 'The Comedians' as well as Dick Emery's 'Ooh You Are Awful'.

BA. I know they might have some "classics" but having flown on BA a few times already this year, I've seen most of them now.

I flew with BA this summer and, presuming it's the same system that they use in all long-haul flights, there are far more movies than the list they provide on the website.

When I flew, they had the list that I saw as well some backdated movies from previous months, a handful of classic films (One being Enemy of the State, which is one of my favourite films) as well as a Sports and Comedy package that kept me entertained for an hour or two.

Everyone's already mentioned Iris which is a fantastic film. For Popcorn Fluff GI joe just for ... oh my god how bad and with good actors film , and Minority report .

Back