• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
A fellow friend and taxi drivers grandson has brain cancer he is only 5 bless him but he is a young blue so if you can spare whatever even if it's only £1 it all helps :)

http://www.gofundme.com/jlru6o

Here is info written from Tyler's family...

I have set this up for my grandson Tyler who has cancer and also a brain tumour and spinal tumours not only does Tyler need things at home to help him we would also like to take Tyler to Disney please help if you can every penny counts. Tyler is 5 years old and was a happy and full of energy. Tyler started getting ill and was diagnosed with brain and spinal tumours he had part of the brain tumour removed and has just completed 6 weeks of radio and chemo but he has a long road ahead. Tyler has been so brave through out his treatment and we would love to build him a toy room and take him to Disney please try and help us .

If you want me to organise him to meet some of the players, let me know and I'll have a word with Phil Brown.

Back