• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help

Shrimper

Life President
Basically, to cut things short, i like this girl and i asked her and she rejected me ;( , i'm slightly over that now but i'm really paranoid. But that's not the point, it's her birthday soon and i'm hoping to get something or do something or other and i need some ideas and i need to ask a couple of questions:

Is there any websites that you can print cards of?

What's the best thing to get from experience?

Any money saving-ideas?

For the last one, i was thinking of finding out her favourite songs from her friends or her and put them on a cd, just for sheer sake of it. ANyway, help welcome, really want to make this work and make her realise what she's missing.

have you tried homosexuality? apparently, its a bit of a bugger to be begin with but it might be right up your alley

Honestly mate if she already rejected you then doing a cd of her fave songs by asking her mates could be a bit stalker like, leave it mate could end in tears

Basically, to cut things short, i like this girl and i asked her and she rejected me ;( , i'm slightly over that now but i'm really paranoid. But that's not the point, it's her birthday soon and i'm hoping to get something or do something or other and i need some ideas and i need to ask a couple of questions:

Any money saving-ideas?

For the last one, i was thinking of finding out her favourite songs from her friends or her and put them on a cd, just for sheer sake of it. ANyway, help welcome, really want to make this work and make her realise what she's missing.

She doesn't want you...use the money to pay for a prostitute!!

Was gunna say what forever a shrimper said! Just put in the card how you feel about her, it might work and if it doesn't you know that she understands but just doesn't like you even though you have done everything you could

If she doesn't want you, that's that. Ended. Finished. Hurts, i know but it's best in the long term. Been there etc etc.

Was gunna say what forever a shrimper said! Just put in the card how you feel about her, it might work and if it doesn't you know that she understands but just doesn't like you even though you have done everything you could

Okie dokie

Any money saving-ideas?

grow up, move on....

or kill yourself..eithers fine with me

Why not go a step further and play a song down the phone to her?

"No Vaseline" by N.W.A. always works in these situations - she'll be putty in your hands after that.

No need to thank me when you two are happily married and living in Thorpe Bay with a house full of lovely kids - this one's for free. :clap:

More inclined to agree with the move on idea. Hunting her friends to find out her favourite songs is something she might find a little strange, if she is a good mate then just a card and perhaps something jokey.

Any money saving-ideas?

Those energy saving light bulbs pay off in the long term. Hope that helps.

Funny you should say that about lightbulbs, once bought a female friend a lightbulb for her birthday, used the excuse that as she lit up our days, I got her something that will light up hers too.

Mate, i would find out where she lives and wait around her house staring in her windows. Nothing freaky, just wait in her garden so you can be there when she first wakes and just before she goes to sleep.

Women love Persistence in a man

Mate, i would find out where she lives and wait around her house staring in her windows. Nothing freaky, just wait in her garden so you can be there when she first wakes and just before she goes to sleep.

Women love Persistence in a man

Shame it doesn't work the other way round though! ;)

Back