• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Help

In all seriousness mate, why are you paranoid?

If it is about what she is thinking, forget it. You may be young but you need to know you will never understand what women are thinking. At your age its hard but you are showing by thinking like this that your a thoughtful lad who will make someone very happy, perhaps its not her though. There will be plenty of other girls out there mate

(Unless you look like a troll that is. MK shrimper does have a lady friend though so don't give up even if you do ;))

nah, i can't get to leeds in a day. (anyone who get's it deserves a cookie)

well we talk a bit more, thinks she started feeling more for me.

wish me luck.

Before you get carried away, have a look at this girl's mum.
Does she have huge cankles? Is there excessive droopage?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should definitely bear this in mind. You don't want to get tied down to a bird that's going to turn into a chunky dollop in about 6 months.

Of course, if her mum's a bit of a looker and things don't work out between you and this bint (you discover she has crabs or something), you should try and get in there. Older, more experienced women can be alright, especially if they have false teeth. .

Regards

.. - .--- ..- ... - --. --- . ... - --- ... .... --- .-- -.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. .----. - -... . - --- --- -.-. .- .-. . ..-. ..- .-..

Ryto, went okay i suppose. I gave her the card and present and everyone was like"awww". Stupid Hormonal teenagers. She was talking to some people and she's talking to me now and says she wish i didn't leave the room everytime i entered, even though i haven't but i'll just say yes. Not sure what any of this means but i have gathered she wants to talk to me.

Jeez, just ask her out on a date. Life is too short mate, and one day you'll be 37. If she says no, suck it up and move on.

Well, she has just turned 16 ;)

She ended talking by saying she'll talk to me on Monday. :)

Ryto, went okay i suppose. I gave her the card and present and everyone was like"awww". Stupid Hormonal teenagers. She was talking to some people and she's talking to me now and says she wish i didn't leave the room everytime i entered, even though i haven't but i'll just say yes. Not sure what any of this means but i have gathered she wants to talk to me.

You and me both pal.

You leave the room everytime you enter the room but you don't ever leave the room. Have you found some kind of blackhole in this room.

devided-by-zero-demotivational-poster.jpg

Back