• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

According to the echo, he is back with us on loan for a month (I presume 32 days as was before) from Monday 22nd Feb , which should make available for his last game against Gillingham on Saturday 19th March.

Going back to the initial post.
My question to all those in the know is:

As his initial loan finished with us, and there was a obviously a gap in contract between the Bradford & Burton games...

would this mean that we could (in theory at least) extend his loan to 93 days from the Burton game (meaning we could keep him for another addition 61 days bringing him to the end of season? or as it a case of as it was the same player we previously brought in on loan (with no matches played between) do league/FA rules take into account his previous 32 day Stint with us? making it upto 64 days loan in total at the end of the Gillingham game?

Think its only bad news if Coker get's injured - not impossible by any means.
Maybe a change of thinking about where to use the money- or maybe we have been offered someone else in a different position that given we have Coker makes more sense..

There are some internal politics at West Ham that involve SH and of course they now have a defender injury crisis of there own.

According to the echo, he is back with us on loan for a month (I presume 32 days as was before) from Monday 22nd Feb , which should make available for his last game against Gillingham on Saturday 19th March.

Going back to the initial post.
My question to all those in the know is:

As his initial loan finished with us, and there was a obviously a gap in contract between the Bradford & Burton games...

would this mean that we could (in theory at least) extend his loan to 93 days from the Burton game (meaning we could keep him for another addition 61 days bringing him to the end of season? or as it a case of as it was the same player we previously brought in on loan (with no matches played between) do league/FA rules take into account his previous 32 day Stint with us? making it upto 64 days loan in total at the end of the Gillingham game?

Chris Phillips fibbing again ?

Back