• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

@h3rdy_11: Arrrrgh just effing pay me! I cannot wait till I'm completely unassociated with that club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he worked harder and think about football, he wouldn't got into this mess! just try and get a trials with a Blue Square Premier club and build your career and the reward will come!

herd not paid?

According to Twitter.... Perhaps Tara Brady can sort this out before we have another pre season of negativity and doom...

cue the complete biast views...... if you were owed money by a former employer should you be happy if they havent paid you?

We all know Herd wasn't good enough but thats not the point!

Feel sorry for Herd, or anyone in this situation as its not fair and must be horrible for them. Was all going a bit well wasnt it?!

no matter what u think or thought of Herd, he should be paid and has a right to be hacked off!
i thought we'd put all this **** behind us... for a while at least:thumbdown:

If he worked harder and think about football, he wouldn't got into this mess! just try and get a trials with a Blue Square Premier club and build your career and the reward will come!

So it's his own fault he worked for an insolvent company run by an incompetent tool ? The same tool that undermined the previous manager by saying in the press he thought Herd should be in the 1st team.

Sorry for Herdy who was a good loya servant and also poor PR from the club. If we are trying to convince the likes of Kane, Granty etc this is the place to be doing this does not help.

Does anyone know if this will affect the club embargo wise? Even though he's an ex-player, he's still protected by the PFA isn't he? And as such does this put us at risk of being Embargoed again for non-payment of players? Also does worry me a little in terms of paying current staff, although knowing Ron, he has probably prioritised who he does and does not pay.

Does anyone know if this will affect the club embargo wise? Even though he's an ex-player, he's still protected by the PFA isn't he? And as such does this put us at risk of being Embargoed again for non-payment of players? Also does worry me a little in terms of paying current staff, although knowing Ron, he has probably prioritised who he does and does not pay.

It may result in an embargo but if we're done in the transfer market does it matter?? In reality its another poor state of affairs if we can't pay up what we owe to someone who was probably one of the lowest paid in last years squad.

Memo to TB: How to undo all the positive spin of that has been generated preseason? Drag us back through the painful days of HMRC litigation and other nonpayment of financial obligations. The amazing progress made is so evident in recent weeks on these boards. Good reputation: hard to make, easy to loose. Shame to loose all the good ground gained, if these type of issues start to gain momentum yet again.

My source tells me that JH is actually still owed £72.50 from the St Ives Womens Institute Christmas Club which he only joined as a favour to his mum. He had to borrow from a mate to get his girlfriend the Katy Price "stunning" she wanted for Xmas

If he worked harder he would be paid?

Aaaaah another flipent remark based at one of our ex employeess??
there really does seem to be some smug comments based at people that have worked for the club? I name Tilson, McCormack, Barret even!!now heard!!! so what Heard didnt cut the mustard, so he shouldnt be honoured his wages???

BrettieAngel, your on the internet does that mean your work shouldnt pay you now??

As in DOES PAY................ NO ONE
DOESNT PAY.................... EVERYBODY!!!!!

It was about this time 2 years ago that wheels fell or the RM express!! Lets hope for high heveans that we dont start going through all that agian, See I hear people telling me that there are plenty of clubs in a worse state etc, that there may be?? but after 3 seasons, things have generally moved on, new owners, new financial packages etc, howver with us, it is the same old fool, fooling the same old people!!!

Aaaaah another flipent remark based at one of our ex employeess??
there really does seem to be some smug comments based at people that have worked for the club? I name Tilson, McCormack, Barret even!!now heard!!! so what Heard didnt cut the mustard, so he shouldnt be honoured his wages???

BrettieAngel, your on the internet does that mean your work shouldnt pay you now??

I see a question mark at the end of BA's post. I think he might have been querying what Murkey was getting at, just a hunch...

I do apologies if thats correct! I took it as 'do your job that your supposed to do, then you should get paid' that kind of thing!! I hope I havent offended anybody!

Back