• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1920

Manager⭐
Michael Dubery. He's desperate to play, I'm sure would be cheap, and has tons of experience which could be a big help given we're a bit light in that department since Cresswell left. Probably a good bloke to have around the squad as well, even if he's only used in emergencies.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23961299

Thoughts?

Always considered him Dog ****e whenever I've seen him. Very happy to see him line up against us. We must be able to do better than him.

The same player who was released from Hendon after just 16 days?

No thanks!

No way. Has played against us on a few occasions and never seems to have a sense of urgency about his game. There will be many better available assuming we have the budget for another player.

If we are going for an older player then I'd prefer Kisnorbo, but guessing his wages could be high. Worth asking him for a trial.

Also thought that Nsiala was meant to be rated at Accrington, but he got released. Big defender and still quite young at only 21. Another one worth a trial in a behind closed doors game maybe. Was released due to "discipline" issues, 21 yellows and 1 red in 39 games, but that could be down to his age.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/8389253/Nsiala-Belford-leave-Stanley

Have to agree with many on here, this guy is an accident waiting to happen, I'm sure he scored two og in one game last season as well.

If he's not good enough for Oxford then not good enough for us. Paul Reid (ex-Barnsley and Scunthorpe, among others) is still a free agent, would prefer him if we're going for an experience centre-back.

Jonathan fortune is a free agent I think or is that just as bad of a suggestion than dubbery tho ?

If he's not good enough for Oxford then not good enough for us. Paul Reid (ex-Barnsley and Scunthorpe, among others) is still a free agent, would prefer him if we're going for an experience centre-back.

Was at Port Vale on trial. Only had one stint down south, at Col U a couple of years back.

Saw him a few times in his Leeds Stoke days and on that form and having seen our defending at Wycombe you'd have him in a shot. A few years later and reading between the lines of his latest exploits and something has gone awry. Maybe just age. Won't happen anyway but interesting idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back