• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimpersfan9

Schoolboy
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I became a Southend United fan by playing as the team in FIFA 10. Ever since then, I have been following the Shrimpers. I hope that someday, I can go across the pond and catch a Southend United match in person.

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I became a Southend United fan by playing as the team in FIFA 10. Ever since then, I have been following the Shrimpers. I hope that someday, I can go across the pond and catch a Southend United match in person.

Thanks for that, I will know get a good nights sleep :)

Welcome to SZ :welcome:

Try to ignore the faint whiff of impending doom, we all do.

Hi Kevin, welcome aboard. If you come over to Roots Hall, come and say hello in the Spread Eagle (our local pub) and I'm sure someone will buy you a pint!

Hi Kevin, welcome aboard. If you come over to Roots Hall, come and say hello in the Spread Eagle (our local pub) and I'm sure someone will buy you a pint!
or even the railway as its ten times better and they have sky and have better and cheaper beer that tastes even better :winking:

Welcome no 9. You should say where exactly you are from in the U.S and you might find a horde of visitors (especially during summer). If you say Hawaii or Anaheim I can guarantee it!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I truly apperciate it. If I ever get to visit, I should be the one buying pints for everyone.
I wouldn't go saying that out loud, instead I'd take MtS's suggestion of waiting for people to buy YOU drinks if you ever make it over!!! Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Back