• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi Guys

Tyler

Cobblers fan here.I'm not going to cause trouble:angel:

TBH i thought you were very lucky to win.I had Kirk and Clarke to score at any time and they both missed sitters in the space of 5 mins.

You were pretty solid at the back which generally you are.

We wasted our set peices,Jones had a shocker for us today.

I pretty much echo your views about the ref.It was his first L1 game and he put his whistle to his mouth at the first oppurtunity.Barrett was always gonna score when we left him unmarked.

And does anyone know who the chavvy kids were at the back of the blue supporters coach?The one with a picture of about 3 players celebrating a goal?If so then next time you see them please punch hell out of them on my behalf,or failing that they can come and make insults to my face,they thought they were very big and hard behind a thick glass window and not to my face.

Finally good luck for the rest of the season.Hope you go up coz you always beat us:mad:

I thought we were lucky to win today, but we have played much better than that and lost, also we are a bit of a bogie team for you lot as orient are for us, and as for our mouthy kids you had your fair share of mouth allmighties so prob all square on that one. Also good to see your lot try and play some good football too many teams in this league still route one.

Loudmouths?Do you mean those 15 year old chavs?We all hate em but i'm sure they'd do it face to face,not behind glass

And does anyone know who the chavvy kids were at the back of the blue supporters coach?The one with a picture of about 3 players celebrating a goal?If so then next time you see them please punch hell out of them on my behalf,or failing that they can come and make insults to my face,they thought they were very big and hard behind a thick glass window and not to my face.

Welcome Tyler, I think their names are Tilly, Brushy, & Deano.

Do you know them.If so then tell them to f*** off and if they want to do it again they can do it to my face.

From the kid they were taunting after the game

Do you know them.If so then tell them to f*** off and if they want to do it again they can do it to my face.

From the kid they were taunting after the game

Hahaha! No mate, I think he was referring to the picture of the players, unless it is me who has got the wrong end of the stick completely! :p

Either way those kids are welcome to try it again to my face.

I'm getting boring now eh?

sorry, have just seen this post..

if you are talking sbout my coach then yes, they did think they were very hard

they also sung the most annoying and idiotic things the whole way home

no offence to them, but it was sodding annoying!

It was a blue one,SGE or something?Can you give them a ride up to Northampton?Don't wory about getting back because the ambulance can take them

haha!

i would if I could mate

actually, thinking about it mine might have been yellow =S

doenst change the fact that "we are the back seat, we are the back seat, we are the back seat of the coach" was any more enjoyable..

so a 12 year old is on here slagging off some of our youths about hiding behind glass while he hides behind his computer screen - irony anyone??

so a 12 year old is on here slagging off some of our youths about hiding behind glass while he hides behind his computer screen - irony anyone??

How do you know he's 12 ?

Edit...ignore me! Just checked his profile!

I'm not being a **** trying to act hard infront of his mates to some random person am i?

haha!

i would if I could mate

actually, thinking about it mine might have been yellow =S

doenst change the fact that "we are the back seat, we are the back seat, we are the back seat of the coach" was any more enjoyable..

Lucky you don't travel by the Shrimpers Online coach to away matches - they have a laugh sing songs and have a really good atmostphere all the time, in fact they act like football fans enjoying themselves - not at all enjoyable

Back