• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi im Paulie Walnuts.

Hey Paulie, you know any good interior decorators?. Must like killing Czechoslovakians

Barry The Dog was put down a while back bless him had a good innings all donations go to "Chariots Sauna" in Shoreditch under the name of Andrew Rodney Young. Now its Paulie back on a mission and hopefully won't get banned from the mods for having a different opinion to the "click" on Shimperzone.

See you all at Newport x

Barry The Dog was put down a while back bless him had a good innings all donations go to "Chariots Sauna" in Shoreditch under the name of Andrew Rodney Young. Now its Paulie back on a mission and
hopefully won't get banned from the mods for having a different opinion to the "click" on Shimperzone

See you all at Newport x

You do get banned for trying to suggest there is a 'clique'. :smile:

If by clique you mean 'everyone else disagrees with you' then that depends on your opinions !

Yes Jam Man your right one made a spelling mistake I mean't to write "clique" so thank you so much for pointing that one out to me :).

And yes you do get banned for having a difference of opinion on here but I am giving you all another chance to show me that your not all horrible nasty folk with no sense of humor.... Anyway I for one am looking forward to a new ground Saturday if any of you see me say the magic word "shrimperzone gang" and you can then but me a pint and I will return the favor :).

Yes Jam Man your right one made a spelling mistake I mean't to write "clique" so thank you so much for pointing that one out to me :).

And yes you do get banned for having a difference of opinion on here but I am giving you all another chance to show me that your not all horrible nasty folk with no sense of humor.... Anyway I for one am looking forward to a new ground Saturday if any of you see me say the magic word "shrimperzone gang" and you can then but me a pint and I will return the favor :).

How do you "but a pint."? Sounds painful.:winking:

Lol, no you wont get banned for having a different opinion, it would be a very quiet place if you did...

That's the whole point it is very quiet on here since the old day's a lot of the characters do not post due to the childish banning/suspension's seems a little bit dull than it was. This is just a point of view by the way my fellow shrimpers so easy on the nasty replies I am a very sensitive man these day's since the dog flew over to the other side :(.

Dont think its quiet, you should check out Col U's forum if you want to see quiet :smile:

Bans are very rarely given out, I can only remember one that has been given in the past year or so. Obviously spammers get banned instantly, but its very rare to see a genuine poster get banned.

People only get banned for being abusive and/or aggressive and luckily most people know to treat each other with a bit of respect.

Well I just don't understand why a few of the original posters have left the building but such is life......

Well I just don't understand why a few of the original posters have left the building but such is life......

People move on Ben. Some fall out of love with the club, some have personal issues, some die ---- it is a bit like a pub, if you go back to a pub 10 years later there will be a new lot of regulars. The Zone is like that.

Agreed mate but it does seem to me a lot of the more humorous posts have been taken over by serious ones with the same people involved. Just an opinion again but back in the day it seemed more lighthearted with a more variety of people getting involved.

Im sure back in the day many people had different expectations of the club too.

After our rise up the leagues people are less likely to accept being in league two than before maybe.

Can still be lighthearted on here, but more likely to be so when we have won a few !

Agreed mate but it does seem to me a lot of the more humorous posts have been taken over by serious ones with the same people involved. Just an opinion again but back in the day it seemed more lighthearted with a more variety of people getting involved.

Could that be because a lot of people think we have been ****ed over by a certain person ? Makes for a sadder place.

PS Are you still helping out cockles mum ? :slurp:

Yes she is still pure filth but didn't manage to make the classic thread "ugliest bird you have ever nailed"... Came close though bless her.

Back