• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hi shrimpers

mark

hi all again.well thort id pop on and say we are now in the semi final of the fa trophy.we beat southport in the quater final 1 nil.that was the replay after drawing 2-2 at the new bucks head last saturday.im only posting this as ive made a few online friends with this forum.anyway we now play york city in the semi final which is 2 legs.at home 14th march and 2nd leg week later.hope we win and see some of you at wembley at the final.many thanks shrimpers.!!!
from afc telford united.

I saw the result the other night mark, and was impressed .. i thought you'd blown it after being held at home so fair play

York City are on a poor run of form at the moment i believe, and on the fringes of the relegation battle so you've nothing to fear from them

Best of luck with it anyway :clap:

thanks guys.hope you dont mind me posting on here.yeah york going through a bad patch lets hope we can sneak past them,anyway thanks again guys.

thanks guys.hope you dont mind me posting on here.yeah york going through a bad patch lets hope we can sneak past them,anyway thanks again guys.

Not at all mate, keep us informed of whats going on. If you made it to wembley would Telford become a ghost town for the day?.

Not at all mate, keep us informed of whats going on. If you made it to wembley would Telford become a ghost town for the day?.
being we are the 4th largest town in the uk without a leauge team.i take it yes telford would be a ghost town,ive been wembley with the old telford utd in the 80,s but being afc telford and after going bust and way down the football ladder,then a trip too wembley would really be a massive thing for all of telford.i mean its massive for anyone,but for us,well it could be if we make it a once in a life time.will keep you informed.many thanks again.ps good result today for you shrimpers

being we are the 4th largest town in the uk without a leauge team.i take it yes telford would be a ghost town,ive been wembley with the old telford utd in the 80,s but being afc telford and after going bust and way down the football ladder,then a trip too wembley would really be a massive thing for all of telford.i mean its massive for anyone,but for us,well it could be if we make it a once in a life time.will keep you informed.many thanks again.ps good result today for you shrimpers

We thought it would be an once in a lifetime experience as well, and promptly made it to the Millennium Stadium three times in little over a year.

Good luck anyway, you deserve something for your cup exploits this year, having given us a tougher time than Chelsea.

I was at Wembley to see Telford lose to Macclesfield in the first ever FA Trophy final. They actually had 5 Wembley appearances in less than 20 years, so hardly "once in a lifetime".

PS Good luck.

I was at Wembley to see Telford lose to Macclesfield in the first ever FA Trophy final. They actually had 5 Wembley appearances in less than 20 years, so hardly "once in a lifetime".

PS Good luck.
what i meant was being we are the new telford utd.many of our fans (younger) have never been.wouldnt it be great for them.i mean also many of them utd,chelsea,liverpool,supporters(lol) all im saying is for some people in telford they have never saw wembley apart from the t.v so "once in a life time" would be great for them,hope we make many wembley trips.yet again great support from this thread,very muched pleased,all the best shrimpers!!!

hi all.well today is the 2nd leg of the semi final away at york.yes ive not gone.personal reasons.gutted!! well we lost the 1st leg 2-0 complete rubbish from afctelford.so today it is!! 2 nil down and im not completley writing us off.if we get a early goal,then game on.lol thort id pop on as ive not had the time lately.hopefuly i will be back on later today saying yes we made it too wembley.(fingers crossed) i like too say a big hello to the BIG SHRIMPER.HES BEEN ON OUR FORUM AND WISHED US ALL THE BEST. BUCKS & BLUE !!

well we are 1 nil down in the 1st 20 mins.never mind we will keep figthing!! more too come

Back