• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi to all from Cornwall

philndeb

Hi to all.

Phil the Cornish shrimper here.

Spoke to Rob at yesterdays Argyle game and he mentioned this forum.
Good to see the Blues agiain despite the last 5 minutes.

I dont get to see them very often due to my location.
It just makes the occasion that little bit special each time.
Both my parents and brother where also at the game.

By the way if you were Cardif Millenium stadium you would have seen my
Cornish Blues Flag.

Have fun
See you at Torquay (with a bit of luck)

Wecome to SZ Cornish Phil from another Phil.You probably had an easier trip back home last night than quite a few of our supporters by the sound of it.
Can't say I remember seeing a Cornish Blues flag at either of our trips to the Millenium Stadium though I do remember seeing a Spanish one.:winking:

Hi RichieC,
If you are up for the trip to Torquay, maybe would should
share the fuel?
Phil

I'm sure he'll agree if he can have his 3 pints.:smile:
(Btw, he has a reputation for being a bit tight, though to be fair, he wouldn't accept anything for petrol money last time I was down that way.Thanks, R.C) :thumbsup::winking:

Hey Phil from St. Ozzell - sorry for the late reply and glad you signed up to the Zone. I'll be at Torquay, but will already be there - staying in Paignton for a couple of nights before - as part of my Easter Road Show. See you there. :thumbsup:

Hi Phil, Rob and Richie.

I've been down in Cornwall since 1988, thought I was the only cornwall shrimper!

I get to a few games a season, was there saturday for what I thought was rarely seen win, until those last few minutes :sad::stunned:

My Cornwall Blues Flag also got a rare outing at Cardiff.

Loooking forward to a couple of live Blues Sky matches coming up.

May catch up with you guys at some point

Tony R (Camborne Branch!)

Well is Uncle Ron goes all Pete W*nkleman on us and decides to uproot he'd do worse than aim for Cornwall seeing the number of exiles down that way :smile:

Hi Phil, Rob and Richie.

I've been down in Cornwall since 1988, thought I was the only cornwall shrimper!

I get to a few games a season, was there saturday for what I thought was rarely seen win, until those last few minutes :sad::stunned:

Hey Tony - Richie C trumps us as he's been down here since '75, but he sure does talk funny. I've been here since '93, lived in Porthleven till 2008 before heading further west to PZ. I also worked in Camborne for 11 long years until 2007. :winking:

I saw a 'Kernow Blues' flag at Cardiff in 2004 and thought, who are these guys? Looks like I've found the answer. It would be good to meet up - I see Micky Finn's band are playing at The Tyack's on Friday. I'm not a fan of watching The Blues on Sky in pubs down here as the Premier League Team supporting oiks use the opportunity to have a wind-up and locals start pestering the bar staff to put some sh*te on instead.

I'll send you a pm and see what we can sort.

Hi Phil, Rob and Richie.

Blimey we seem to have an enclave down here - I usually see live matches in a pub in Falmouth - though sometimes suffer the aggro Shrimpero alludes to - fingers crossed for Monday :unsure:

Hi All,

Will probably watch the game Monday at my son's house in Redruth.

I am definately driving up to Bristol for the Rovers away game on 24th March, so if any of you want to tag along, let me know. Will be going to Torquay, but may be going up early with my wife, haven't sorted that one out yet.

Tony

Hi All,

I am definately driving up to Bristol for the Rovers away game on 24th March, so if any of you want to tag along, let me know. Will be going to Torquay, but may be going up early with my wife, haven't sorted that one out yet.

Tony

Another Shrimper in 'druth! I'm feeling like there's almost a family of us Kernow Shrimpers down here! :clap:

Hi All,

Tony

Shall be going to Bristol - have not decided how I am going - might see the debut use of my `Old Mans Rail Card`:cricko:

There's another Kernow Shrimper down here! I spotted a young fella wearing a Cherry Voltage shirt - hard to miss - in Penzance this morning and went up to introduce myself. I got all excited - I guess it's a bit like being part of a rare tribe. Anyway, he says he comes on here occasionally. Make yourself known, young Penzance Shrimper!

Six of us down for the Torquay game for 2 nights,i guess we'll be the Hole in the wall gang again,a very fine watering hole indeed,might see you there Rob.UTB

Back