• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hibs for relegation !!!

Tolson's Lovechild

Colchester United's out-of-contract goalkeeper Simon Brown could be in line for a shock move to Scottish Premiership club Hibernian.

Hibs' new boss Tony Mowbray, a former Ipswich Town coach until last month, is believed to be very keen to make the U's 2002-03 Player-of-the-Year his first signing at Easter Road, and has already spoken with the player's agent.

Brown, who has not yet agreed a new deal with the U's, was unavailable for comment.

But both Mowbray and former Ipswich central defender Mark Venus, who is about to be unveiled as Hibs' new player-coach, have been regular visitors to Layer Road in recent seasons and are thought to be great admirers of the 27-year-old Layer Road keeper.

The Edinburgh club could be forced to move quickly for Brown's signature as both Championship outfit Crewe Alexandra and English League Two club Swansea City are also in the race to sign the former Tottenham Hotspur trainee.

Shame, I was hoping he'd sign for us, then finally Darryl would be able to see a proper keeper in action.

I always thought goalkeepers in Scottish football were cr*p.

Now I know they are!
biggrin.gif

Just asked my Rangers mate Andy and yes he did. They called him 'Kit Kat Fingers' apparently, because he kept on breaking them...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 16 2004,09:06)]Shame, I was hoping he'd sign for us, then finally Darryl would be able to see a proper keeper in action.
WOT u muppett! u no nuthin daryls the best kepper wot i have eva seen

all u fcukin *fans* u wud preffer anova col ewe reject like fat emmbesson.

we don desserv daril hope he fcuks of to a prem club lik chaarlton the wud apreecate himm.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 16 2004,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 16 2004,09:06)]Shame, I was hoping he'd sign for us, then finally Darryl would be able to see a proper keeper in action.
WOT u muppett! u no nuthin daryls the best kepper wot i have eva seen

we don desserv daril hope he fcuks of to a prem club lik chaarlton the wud apreecate himm.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
eh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 16 2004,10:39)]WOT u muppett! u no nuthin daryls the best kepper wot i have eva seen

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
If you want to write in text then please stick to sending messages to your friends on your mobile and leave this board to the grown-ups.

Back