• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

highlight of the season?

of the season?

1. reaching the ldv final.
2. not getting relegated.
3. finishing above orient in the table.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (benfleet shrimper @ May 25 2004,16:14)]of the season?

1. reaching the ldv final.
2. not getting relegated.
3. finishing above orient in the table.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
i would expect 2 and 3 so its number 1 getting to the LDV

a good highlight looking back on events is appointing Tilly and Brush!! WELL DONE!!
biggrin.gif

Apart from reaching Cardiff and beating the scum, i thougth Canvey away was a great night

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LITTLEMAN @ May 25 2004,17:10)]Apart from reaching Cardiff and beating the scum, i thougth Canvey away was a great night
agreed and you saying that has reminded me that we have already had a poll on this topic!
wink.gif

Final whistle against the Scum. Pure elation and relief all in one go!

Getting hold of one of the Blue Belles was my particular highlight.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2004,11:28)]Watching us beat Carlisle away. The coach trip was worth it in the end.

biggrin.gif
Are you telling me that a coach trip to Carlisle 7 hours each way was better than beating the skum home and away?

You been at the bostik glue again Naps?

Introducing Mrs. OS to Roots Hall and the Mighty Shrimpers. She was already a remote convert... but is now hooked after trips to The Hall, Cambridge and some small stadium in Cardiff to watch the lads.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 26 2004,11:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2004,11:28)]Watching us beat Carlisle away. The coach trip was worth it in the end.

biggrin.gif
Are you telling me that a coach trip to Carlisle 7 hours each way was better than beating the skum home and away?

Believe me Barry, watching us beat the scum was highly pleasurable, as was getting to Cardiff, beating Canvey away live on SKY, and the numerous away trips.

But 7 hours each way to win in a match no-one thought we would win, and to come out alive after the threat of 6,000 Carlisle animals, was my personal highlight.

That and dancing to Come on Eileen with 4 players, Bob Cratchitt and Shagster.

Scoring the third goal at Swansea with just eight men!

Absolutely unbelievable!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 26 2004,11:48)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

Believe me Barry, watching us beat the scum was highly pleasurable, as was getting to Cardiff, beating Canvey away live on SKY, and the numerous away trips.

But 7 hours each way to win in a match no-one thought we would win, and to come out alive after the threat of 6,000 Carlisle animals, was my personal highlight.

Fair enough mate.

We always get stuffed there as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 26 2004,14:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

Fair enough mate.

He's just one of these "look at me, aren't i loyal fan i've been to Carlisle" people. Ignore him Barry ...

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 26 2004,14:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 26 2004,14:08)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

Fair enough mate.

He's just one of these "look at me, aren't i loyal fan i've been to Carlisle" people. Ignore him Barry ...

Kev

biggrin.gif
shut it poof.

biggrin.gif

Back