• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FFS, this is a team that looks quite apathetic, where is the drive, the passion? :sad:

We don't even look too happy when we do score! Look at MAF rushing to celebrate with JD for our goal

We don't even look too happy when we do score! Look at MAF rushing to celebrate with JD for our goal

To be fair I’d have been embarrassed to make a meal out of that one. It was heading for a goal kick before that deflection

On our goal, Coxy was having a word with the ref, during the celebrations. Not like him to not get involved.

On our goal, Coxy was having a word with the ref, during the celebrations. Not like him to not get involved.

I dare say Cox was politely asking why the Scunthorpe defenders were allowed to grab his shirt from behind as he jumped for headers and yank him violently backwards and dump him in the mud. There were two occasions when it would have been a yellow if we were playing rugby.

Looking at their second goal, and Bishop rooted (not even moving diagonally, as some poster put it in the match thread) we can only hope Oxley's back is back in place very soon.

Looking at their second goal, and Bishop rooted (not even moving diagonally, as some poster put it in the match thread) we can only hope Oxley's back is back in place very soon.

Of course you don't get to see the great save he made ON HIS DEBUT to keep us in the game. Tell me your not being serious when your blaming Bishop for that second goal.

Of course you don't get to see the great save he made ON HIS DEBUT to keep us in the game. Tell me your not being serious when your blaming Bishop for that second goal.

I wasnt at the game but I have to agree. From what I was told he made a great save and judging by the highlights, no chance for the 2rd or 3rd goals

Having seen those goals he let in at Billericay, I was very much hoping he wouldn't be needed during his spell deputising for Smith on the bench. However given that none of the defenders was remotely alert to what was happening, it seems unfair to blame him for the goal. An opportunity to make a save? Maybe. But his fault for the goal ? Definitely not. And as for the third one, we haven't struck a ball like that from a corner for many a moon.

Back