• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hip-hop charts

Absolutely! As long as we can have old skool as well as the newer stuff ;)

We're running of days for disco's....Cricko can have Prog Rock Tuesday where he plays Yes and Pink Floyd, MTS can have Jazz sundays....nice...

I'm definitely up for it... I don't mind getting the ball rolling with a classic tune!?

Absolutely! As long as we can have old skool as well as the newer stuff ;)

We're running of days for disco's....Cricko can have Prog Rock Tuesday where he plays Yes and Pink Floyd, MTS can have Jazz sundays....nice...

To be honest, the newer stuff isnt that good anyway. I was toying with the idea of jazz, but there's less on youtube.

I'm definitely up for it... I don't mind getting the ball rolling with a classic tune!?

No Kriss Kross or The Fat Boys Pubey, or I'll send LL Cool J round with some of his "crew" to beat you upside yo' butt.

My Top 5 Hip-Hop albums ever:

1. Nas - Illmatic

2. Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx..

3. Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back

4. Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

5. Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

1. Nas - Illmatic

An excellent selection. Mine would be

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
EPMD - Unfinished Business
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother
Brand Nubian - One For All
De La Soul - De La Soul is Dead

1. Nas - Illmatic

3 of my 5 in there... i would swap 3 and 4 for Ghostface - fishscale and n.w.a - straight outta compton

I preferred efil4zaggin, particularly the Parliament cover of Automobile.

true... i change my mind each week between efil4zaggin and straight... along with between fishscale and supreme clientele

someone needs to get a tuesday video up!

Back