• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hitler Has A Son/daughter Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMWLT

Banned
amazing story this morning, that hitler(herr to you and me) may have a living relative living in this country, it appears that it may be he slept with unity
mitford and she had a baby!! born in a nursing home in this country

who knows it could be true??

If so what would the implications be???

Would he/she be still alive aged 68 or so, would they be a member of any of the 4 main parties in this country, could they bring about change to this country, or would they try and bring change back to germany.

would they want to rid this country of the 4 or 5 million illegals here, would they crack down the rise of islam(god knows someone has to!!)

all these questions need to be answered.

is hitler out there

If he/she's aware of who they are, then chances are they've removed any references in their name, and are a bit embarassed to be associated with him

amazing story this morning, that hitler(herr to you and me) may have a living relative living in this country, it appears that it may be he slept with unity
mitford and she had a baby!! born in a nursing home in this country

who knows it could be true??

If so what would the implications be???

Would he/she be still alive aged 68 or so, would they be a member of any of the 4 main parties in this country, could they bring about change to this country, or would they try and bring change back to germany.

would they want to rid this country of the 4 or 5 million illegals here, would they crack down the rise of islam(god knows someone has to!!)

all these questions need to be answered.

is hitler out there

Dave Jobson? :finger:

Serious question .... Would Hitler be anti Islam ? He was anti Jew, and Fundamentalist Arabs are known not to be great fans of Israel, so who would he side with ?
My guess would be that he would side with the Arabs, he extolled the virtues of the Aryian race and as this stems from Persia (amongst others) which is now Iran I would figure that he would logically have Islamic tendencies (anti semitism being one of them)

I cant see that Hitler would have sided with Islam. His persecution of Jews appealed to the nation at that time as they were perceived to be the threat to the 'German' race at that time. As the threat to a nations identity is now perceived to be Islam / Muslims / immigrants, it is likely he would have persecuted these instead so as to appeal to the nationailstic tendencies.

Germans were (rightly) lambasted for doing very little about the atrocities, but my instinct is that now if there were a similar persecution of Muslims in this country where they were 'removed' from society (Assuming to where no one really knew...(giving Germans the benefit of the doubt here that they knew nothing about the final solution)), there would be people in this country who would also do nothing. Which is worrying.

Serious question .... Would Hitler be anti Islam ? He was anti Jew, and Fundamentalist Arabs are known not to be great fans of Israel, so who would he side with ?
My guess would be that he would side with the Arabs, he extolled the virtues of the Aryian race and as this stems from Persia (amongst others) which is now Iran I would figure that he would logically have Islamic tendencies (anti semitism being one of them)

Most likley would have side againts both of them. The Ayrian concept the Nazi's followed was an invention almost entirly (it bears little if any relationship to the original one, which if i recall are the higher race of Brahmans who gave out the Gitas (scriptures ) to the early Hindus) While teh friend of my friend is my enmy makes some sense , the Arabic world propably would have been seen as to deviant for their puropses .Sadly number11 your almost spot on. (well except the Shrimperzone liberal minded Liberation front (east)

I've always personally regarded Vanessa Feltz as the unnatural spawn of gay love between Hitler and the Devil. I've certainly not seen any evidence to counter the theory.

To clarify, I'm happy to continue with this belief unchallenged. Thank you.

But Christ was a Jew so how does his "Christian" dislike of Jews equate?

Anti semetic culture throughmost of europe from about the 17th hundreds basiclly . Became the norm in Germany about 1800's . The Illuminarty papers , the idea that Jewish people whould steal babies and eat them , (Fagin in Oliver twist is often sited as a sterotype of the time ).Its (very basicly ) comes down to Jews of teh ages were money lenders (who likes their bank manager) , and they were the ones who killed Jesus (ok it was the Romans but hey that would be crazy the ROmans being persecutaed by the Catholic church). Theres a lot more to it .Its all bunch of ignorant **** anyway .

But Christ was a Jew so how does his "Christian" dislike of Jews equate?

Im not sure Hitler's views were particularly rational! As I said earlier, I think it was more to do with persecuting a commonly disliked section of society (and furthering that dislike and distrust through propaganda) to gain national support. Similar to if a politician nowdays declaring Muslims / Poles / immigrants as the parasites on society and he is the cure........whilst this would seem irrational in todays society and there are enough 'namby pamby lefties' to stop this happening, it also is not beyond the realms of possibility that such a view would gain support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back