• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
The time has come I am leaving home and the Royal Parish of Hockley under the rule of the Royal District of Rochford

I will miss Hockley its all I have ever known for 26 years on this earth I have lived there I have seen friends come and go I have seen new buildings and developments I have spent countless nights drunk in the White Hart and The Spa - I grew up in Hockley and my happiest days will always remain here I will be back often to visit my parents but now its their time to have some peace and retire.

For me well I move now to Little Dunmow in a nice new 2 bedroom flat on a new development Charlotte works in Newmarket and I work in Grays so it makes logical sense.

Hockley I will always love you
Loyal to the crown
Tory stronghold

Regards

Scott (One of Thatchers Children)

The time has come I am leaving home and the Royal Parish of Hockley under the rule of the Royal District of Rochford

I will miss Hockley its all I have ever known for 26 years on this earth I have lived there I have seen friends come and go I have seen new buildings and developments I have spent countless nights drunk in the White Hart and The Spa - I grew up in Hockley and my happiest days will always remain here I will be back often to visit my parents but now its their time to have some peace and retire.

For me well I move now to Little Dunmow in a nice new 2 bedroom flat on a new development Charlotte works in Newmarket and I work in Grays so it makes logical sense.

Loyal to the crown
Tory stronghold

Regards

You do realise that house prices will tumble in Hockley now?

Enjoy the novelty of discovering new places and the bliss of your own place (though there's a few headaches come with that!) - Hockley will still be there when you visit.

My sister says there's a street party planned for her road tomorrow .. i thought it a little early for the Jubilee celebrations but now i understand :winking:

Loyal to the crown
Tory stronghold

Regards

Little Dunmow? thats Col U territory and a Labour stronghold:omg:.

You can always spot people who grew up in Hockley because they **** themself whenever they see someone wearing a bottle green jumper/blazer.

You can always spot people who grew up in Hockley because they **** themself whenever they see someone wearing a bottle green jumper/blazer.

I don't think so MC, mind you although I grew up and have since returned to live in Hockley, I went to school in Westcliff so on the bus it was always the red of Fitz that we came up against.
Hockley is a great place, still a village atmosphere, several take aways, numerous beauty salons, a top restaurant, pubs and a wine bar - perfect.
Very best wishes TB & Charlotte in your new home together.

Hockley is a great place, still a village atmosphere, several take aways, numerous beauty salons, a top restaurant, pubs and a wine bar

Lets break that down a little shall we Rox ...

Hockley is a great place .. yeah its nice enough i guess

still a village atmosphere .. gimme 6 etc

several take aways, numerous beauty salons, a top restaurant, pubs and a wine bar .. lush

:winking:

I don't think so MC, mind you although I grew up and have since returned to live in Hockley, I went to school in Westcliff so on the bus it was always the red of Fitz that we came up against.
Hockley is a great place, still a village atmosphere, several take aways, numerous beauty salons, a top restaurant, pubs and a wine bar - perfect.
Very best wishes TB & Charlotte in your new home together.
st bernards girl? or westcliff high?

Loyal to the crown
Tory stronghold

Regards

Only lived there for 6 months, not a bad place to live

Back