• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
will hodgson be saying this in the next few days??? "we were fit,focused & ready,i was sure we would go further than we did,but thats football..im disappointed,but proud of my players..the main thing is that we learn from this,everyone can see we are on the right track,next time we will be better".....does this ring a bell!!!!

Personally if he does say that you cant argue it. We played well saturday night. We had a hard group from the start and we was never really getting out the group ( if we did would only be QF)

Our time will be for Euro 2016 campaign with nothing but young blood

Of course, he could be saying 'I'm so proud of the team for winning so comprehensively and have every confidence that we will qualify for the next round after that display. Rooney has shown that he is world class'.

Of course, he could be saying 'I'm so proud of the team for winning so comprehensively and have every confidence that we will qualify for the next round after that display. Rooney has shown that he is world class'.

and i thought i was drunk:blush:

looks like i am a clairvoyant:nope:

Yeah, but I'm an eternal optimist which is why I support England and Southend United, and I watched England win the World Cup in 1966. Doesn't rebuff your statement but I feel better now!!!

yep, the same, sufc,england, watched the 66 final at elm rd ,leigh(with my dad)...also i am a nürnberg fan here in germany (season ticket now 13 years), the idiots went down again last season...crap football,great fans, just like england,sufc & nürnberg...my german mates (mate!!!),they laugh at me, im known as the nürnberg &england looser....how many years of "hurt" now ???

we do have the best fans,but sadly thats it..players so-so ,management poor, the f.a., the biggest joke of all..when will dyke go on tv and tell us how he is going to help-change things...would love to see ,a live debate on tv, bbc or itv,for a couple of hours,with dyke,maybe some other members of the fa, hoodle,venables,etc & one or two people,who does not like the fa or even maybe some foreigners,who know english football..then talk about the pro&cons about how we go about our game...it is the "PEOPLES" game !!!!!

we do have the best fans,but sadly thats it..players so-so ,management poor, the f.a., the biggest joke of all..when will dyke go on tv and tell us how he is going to help-change things...would love to see ,a live debate on tv, bbc or itv,for a couple of hours,with dyke,maybe some other members of the fa, hoodle,venables,etc & one or two people,who does not like the fa or even maybe some foreigners,who know english football..then talk about the pro&cons about how we go about our game...it is the "PEOPLES" game !!!!!

Would love to see the FA panel explain in full why Redknapp was overlooked!

Rednapp's managerial record in this country,

6 trophies
Prem manager of the year
Prem manager of the month 7 times

Managed 1353 games with a win ratio of 40.58%.

Versus

Roy

Europa league runner up

Managed 295 games with a win ratio of 35%.

6 trophies
Prem manager of the year

Versus

Roy

Europa league runner up

hahahaha. ask his dog why he's not manager.

6 trophies
Prem manager of the year

Versus

Roy

Europa league runner up

Because when the FA were selecting it was rumoured that allegedly he was/is as bent as a nine bob note, and very lucky not to get caught at it. That's what the rumours said anyway. Not that I agree you understand as that would be defamatory and not allowed on SZ:smile:

Because when the FA were selecting it was rumoured that allegedly he was/is as bent as a nine bob note, and very lucky not to get caught at it. That's what the rumours said anyway. Not that I agree you understand as that would be defamatory and not allowed on SZ:smile:

Of course he can afford to live where he lives without taking any form of backhander.

Harry IMO could have been a serial money launderer for all I care because he get's the job done and England fans want even minute success.

6 trophies
Prem manager of the year

Versus

Roy

Europa league runner up

Perhaps Harry is not a mason . :winking:

Harry IMO could have been a serial money launderer for all I care because he get's the job done and England fans want even minute success.

That's a bit like saying that Suarez can carry on nibbling provided he wins the World Cup for Uruguay.

That's a bit like saying that Suarez can carry on nibbling provided he wins the World Cup for Uruguay.

Has Harry ever been convicted of my criminal activity?
Suarez has been guilty of racism and biting opponents!

Your point does not make any sense with respect.

Back