• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Holibobs!

palexander

Life President
Looking at booking a decent holiday sometime later in the year - anyone recommend somewhere decent?

Looking for a quiet, relaxing beach type holiday - ideally no kids around!

So far, looked at;

1) Sandals - quite expensive and not meant to be as good as advertised. Lots of beach weddings and when we are looking to go (around Sept) is still hurricane season!

2) Florida/Disney - Was the original choice, but thinks gonna be not relaxing enough. I've been before anyway.

3) Maldives - Too isolated

4) Canary Islands - Been before and quiet nice, so its certainly in the lead.

We've also looked into Texas as they are meant to have some of the nicest beaches in the world!?

Ruling out (places I dont want to go!)

Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Africa and probably Australia (only due to the fact I've already been and you need at least 3 weeks to do it justice).

Any ideas please chaps and chapesses?