• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Home games-diary dates for sales

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Isn't about time the club updated it's ticket dates for when home games in 2019/20 go on sale ? (especially now they've announced that tickets for our first home game against Blackpool are now on sale) and yet the diary is still up and running for the 2018/2019 season.

Isn't about time the club updated it's ticket dates for when home games in 2019/20 go on sale ? (especially now they've announce that tickets for our first home game against Blackpool are now on sale ) and yet the diary is still up and running for the 201872019 season.

Bit harsh on the club when they are operating so far in advance.

Bit harsh on the club when they are operating so far in advance.

HA! I corrected that while you were typing a reply I imagine.It's a serious point though .Not having diary dates ready for home games in 2019/2020 makes us look amateurish,especially when tickets for our first home game against Blackpol in August are now on sale.

HA! I corrected that while you were typing a reply I imagine.It's a serious point though .Not having diary dates ready for home games in 2019/2020 makes us look amateurish,especially when tickets for our first home game against Blackpol in August are now on sale.

It doesn't bother me. I would rather the club publish details of HMRC deadlines.

I'd avoid ringing up for tickets. The answerphone probably still tells you the our next home game is Millwall in January 2016.

I wonder if there's a similar thing for away tickets? Would be trickier as they are not in control there

Can’t begin to imagine why Bristol Rovers are category C,when Burton are category B.

It's all a bit arbitrary but for four out of the last five seasons Burton were in a higher division than Bristol Rovers. For two of those seasons Burton were a Championship team; for two of those seasons Rovers were in Non-league and League Two.

Given that it only relates to sponsorship issues and eligibility of "free tickets", I would have thought just two categories would be adequate.

It's all a bit arbitrary but for four out of the last five seasons Burton were in a higher division than Bristol Rovers. For two of those seasons Burton were a Championship team; for two of those seasons Rovers were in Non-league and League Two.

Given that it only relates to sponsorship issues and eligibility of "free tickets", I would have thought just two categories would be adequate.
Yes but the much bigger club with a more than decent fan base and a most interesting/promising(!) management duo are on their way up,the small one are going downwards.

Back