• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Friend of mine is a Mansfield fan and they’ve just announced a deal with Castore. Now that is a kit maker I would love to have onboard.

I expect with our issues, we will have something like this seasons, just a sight variation. What does **** me off is the lack of stock! The pink kits sold quick and they restocked and were gone before I had a chance to get one in my size.

Friend of mine is a Mansfield fan and they’ve just announced a deal with Castore. Now that is a kit maker I would love to have onboard.

I expect with our issues, we will have something like this seasons, just a sight variation. What does **** me off is the lack of stock! The pink kits sold quick and they restocked and were gone before I had a chance to get one in my size.
The Castore kits do look really good however from what I heard from Rangers and Villa fans they are very expensive.

I have heard that the castore shirts are pretty low quality, which is a shame because they look great.

Another advantage of getting rid of Ron would be potentially moving away from Navy w/white socks to something else.

I have heard that the castore shirts are pretty low quality, which is a shame because they look great.

Another advantage of getting rid of Ron would be potentially moving away from Navy w/white socks to something else.
Exactly this. We've had opportunities in recent years to change things up colour wise and design wise and it's been kyboshed by Ron many times.

Another thing we need to do much better.

I haven't minded this year's kit, though I detest the pink. It was slightly more blue and I think it should still go more away from that dark colour clash with refs at this level.

I miss that Hummel kit though, it was a thing of absolute beauty.
Things of beauty cost decent money, which is why we no longer have Hummel as a supplier and Mrs RHB keeps me skint. :Sad:

Would really like a total rebrand if we ever get new owners.
A change of club badge , colour or shade to signal a new era and get the fans involved.
Until then let Ron choose another drab kit like the relegation special with no logo which went with a disastrous season

Exactly this. We've had opportunities in recent years to change things up colour wise and design wise and it's been kyboshed by Ron many times.

Another thing we need to do much better.
Personally, I much prefer Navy over all the other types of blue. Design wise, I think we are limited to what we can afford.

Would really like a total rebrand if we ever get new owners.
A change of club badge , colour or shade to signal a new era and get the fans involved.
Until then let Ron choose another drab kit like the relegation special with no logo which went with a disastrous season
Agreed, I think some tweaks to branding to signal the beginning of a new era would be a good thing.

Personally, I much prefer Navy over all the other types of blue. Design wise, I think we are limited to what we can afford.
I agree. I like navy. It's unique. I'd like to see something creative done with it, such as yellow or red trim to go with the white trim. Would offer something a bit different. I don't think I'd support a return to royal blue though.

In terms of manufacturers - only one answer for me. Let the Macron deal lapse at the end of next season and hope that c***y bollocks is gone, so that Hummel will take us back.

Bring back the Cherry Voltage Pink, that was a fantastic statement of intent! I have also invested in this season's pale pink, which I made sure I deviated into the club shop as soon as I knew they were back in stock.

In all honesty, the Hummel kit was by far the best.

Regardless of manufacturer, Navy for the home kit, and I would prefer another Cherry Voltage number for the away kit. I absolutely detest the yellow, and came out in hives over that hideous orange from a few seasons ago!

Back