• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Anyone been in the club shop recently and know if they have any stock of the new kits - Only thought about it after they have shut for the day..

Anyone been in the club shop recently and know if they have any stock of the new kits - Only thought about it after they have shut for the day..

I was in the ticket office yesterday and looked over and saw dozens of the home tops hanging up in the club shop.

Went in this morning, as mentioned they seem to have plenty in Blue & Yellow in a range of sizes. First time i have ever bought XXL (but fits like a L)..

I do think that after a few washes that sponsor logo will be gone

You won't be disappointed on the 3rd.

@El Jacko can you show these lovely people the blue you wanted to use? I be honest photos are not great. Wait untill we have a player in the kit.

Baby steps, last season too much yellow on on the home. Ron debunked it. If we have new ownership the sensible thing ask fanbase what colourways we should go for and stick with it. New era and bury the Ron era once and for all.
Is the Accrington Stanley 3rd kit something close to what we should expect here for our 3rd?

Anyone managed to get a new home shirt in the shop recently? Been sold out online for a while. Seems like a missed opportunity. Hope the club is around long enough for the @GIBBO hyped third kit to be released.

Back