• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

Exactly this. We've had opportunities in recent years to change things up colour wise and design wise and it's been kyboshed by Ron many times.

Another thing we need to do much better.
This is true. If only u knew. They have tried. This seasons I was told was going to be a lighter blue and yellow instead of the white. I just like a little bit of yellow bk in the home kit

Bring back the Cherry Voltage Pink, that was a fantastic statement of intent! I have also invested in this season's pale pink, which I made sure I deviated into the club shop as soon as I knew they were back in stock.

In all honesty, the Hummel kit was by far the best.

Regardless of manufacturer, Navy for the home kit, and I would prefer another Cherry Voltage number for the away kit. I absolutely detest the yellow, and came out in hives over that hideous orange from a few seasons ago!
Up until the Hummel kit, I hadn't purchased a replica shirt for over 25 years. A thing of beauty by a great nostalgic manufacturer. People will buy high quality merchandise.

Exactly this. We've had opportunities in recent years to change things up colour wise and design wise and it's been kyboshed by Ron many times.

Nothing wrong with Navy shirts in my book. I always reckoned that the original navy shirts we wore in the 60s looked the dogs danglies!

Flip sake.
well what did we expect - we’re a skint mid-table National League club who have a history of not paying bills. We’re hardly going to have Nike, Adidas, Puma etc knocking on our door. Probably lucky it’s not Stanno 🤣🤣 ( for any old Sunday Sceptre League players out there )

Until Mark tells us what the right/wrong colour combinations should be, this is all pointless speculation.
I’ve heard he will be here on Boxing Day. Which day is that again? Asking for a friend.

Yeah Ron likes us to wear white socks because Chelsea wear white socks. I am not joking

Season is over.
PG are going to be next season sponsors?
Macron again?
Please New Owners go to a shade of blue which is less like the officials' black.

Season is over.
PG are going to be next season sponsors?
Macron again?
Please New Owners go to a shade of blue which is less like the officials' black.
I personally can't see PGSS staying on next season.

I would have thought next season's kit design is locked in and likely, you would think, to be navy again. But then again no other planning has been done for next season apart from that done by the football department on player shortlists, so you never know.

I personally can't see PGSS staying on next season.

I would have thought next season's kit design is locked in and likely, you would think, to be navy again. But then again no other planning has been done for next season apart from that done by the football department on player shortlists, so you never know.
Navy?.
I would like it to be Navy, the recent colour shade may have been listed as navy but it has been MIDNIGHT blue in reality.

If PG have contract for few seasons would that not be honoured or would they get paid out if new owner wants to cancel it?

We signed a 3 year deal with Macron, and a 5 year deal with PG Site Services.

However, who knows what will happen with potentially new owners in place.

Back