• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home kit 2023/24 - New Shirts Revealed

A return to royal blue please. White shorts and blue socks. Lovely.

(Although deep down I’d love it to be yellow and not white but that’s just the era I started watching!)

Please, no yellow. Blue and White. Or even Blue, White and Red. They were cracking kits.
images

images

I beg they up actually have stock in store or available online this season! Never found it so hard to buy a shirt after January than this season.

When can we bin Macron off?

I'd rather have Nike back as atleast that meant we could buy what we wanted, I missed out on last season's pink kit and I'm still fuming 🥺

When can we bin Macron off?

I'd rather have Nike back as atleast that meant we could buy what we wanted, I missed out on last season's pink kit and I'm still fuming 🥺

As I said, we signed a 3 year deal with Macron, and we are one year into it. So I can only assume our kit for next season will be with Macron.

Be interesting to see what our new owners would like to do. As far as I’m aware, RM hasn’t approved a design for next year. I’ve no idea what the lead time is for a kit. I’ve ordered one when I was in charge of my Sunday league side but that was through ProDirect Soccer, a mixture of medium, large and extra large. I’ve no idea what the time scale is for a professional club, with replicas too. Maybe best to ask @Ayrshire Blue

As I said, we signed a 3 year deal with Macron, and we are one year into it. So I can only assume our kit for next season will be with Macron.

Be interesting to see what our new owners would like to do. As far as I’m aware, RM hasn’t approved a design for next year. I’ve no idea what the lead time is for a kit. I’ve ordered one when I was in charge of my Sunday league side but that was through ProDirect Soccer, a mixture of medium, large and extra large. I’ve no idea what the time scale is for a professional club, with replicas too. Maybe best to ask @Ayrshire Blue

The new dawn, if/when it comes, will be seeking to give the club a far higher profile. If that succeeds it could potentially make the kit supply, shirt sponsorship deals etc much more lucrative.

If the new owners believe they can get some of those plans going this summer I reckon they will work with existing sponsors to come to some arrangement or other.

Having said that, they’ll have a million urgent things to tackle right away so they may stick with what we have for this year at least.

Back