• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ok, following the success of my Morecambe ticket thread which won a BAFTA tonight, this opens a thread on all that is joyous about getting a ticket for the home leg for Thursday.

Over to you folks ........

Popped down ticket Office Friday morning, second in the queue bought 9 together in the West Stand - East completely sold out.

Hopefully a a bumper crowd, get the Hall buzzing like last seasons play offs

Popped down ticket Office Friday morning, second in the queue bought 9 together in the West Stand - East completely sold out.

Hopefully a a bumper crowd, get the Hall buzzing like last seasons play offs
Hopefully with a different outcome though!

Just to check, as an exile, my only option for tickets for Thursday is to join a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggg and expensive phone queue ...yes :unsure:

Couldn't get down there last week, and struggled to have the time to sit on hold so emailed the ticket office on Friday morning. They called me about 2.30, I bought my tickets, they said they would post them to me. Was concerned as our post delivery is rubbish, and to my surprise, tickets arrived yesterday afternoon. Awesome!

Couldn't get down there last week, and struggled to have the time to sit on hold so emailed the ticket office on Friday morning. They called me about 2.30, I bought my tickets, they said they would post them to me. Was concerned as our post delivery is rubbish, and to my surprise, tickets arrived yesterday afternoon. Awesome!

The post office must have been using the 442 postal formation. Always delivers best

Why does everyone wait until a few days before the game and then complain about long queues, long holds on the phone, useless ticket office staff etc? Like Morecambe, I got my ticket over a week before and there wasn't a single other person in there!

Why does everyone wait until a few days before the game and then complain about long queues, long holds on the phone, useless ticket office staff etc? Like Morecambe, I got my ticket over a week before and there wasn't a single other person in there!

Maybe because you're a "clever trucker" ...did I spell that right ? :smile:

Indeed, i think a lot of people were holding back until last nights result came in. As it is still all to play for, i think there will be a big influx of sales today. Anything over 9,500 i think. Whatever the attendance, it will be a cracking atmosphere.

This is a huge game and I hope any fans reading this thread who haven't yet committed to buying a ticket get down the ticket office and grab themselves a ticket.
We need to be the 12th man on Thursday and make the second leg home advantage work.

Telephone lines seem to be rejected all calls, just a message saying the are busy & phone back later - not even a queue system.

Telephone lines seem to be rejected all calls, just a message saying the are busy & phone back later - not even a queue system.

That just means they have 10 in the queue which is the maximum they can have.

Back