• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home-made SUFC v QPR Highlights

"This video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video."

Ummm, assistance? :P

I think Chris Kamara as cum, listnening to him after Royice's mistake

Blimey Chris Kamara got a little bit excited! I didn't have the sound on at work was in O'Neill's with a Burger and chips surrounded by foreigners SCREAMING!!! When we scored.

i grabbed the goals from a ripped dvd of the coverage that was shown fri/sat night (minus all the pre/post-match waffle). i'd post it online but the file is huge...800+ meg.

if anyone's got any technical clout ref. shrinking the file size, i'd gladly see if something can be sorted out regarding people wanting to see the match in whole.

thanks for the link and the upload on you-tube

its a lot of fun watching this - Gowers goal outstanding - and Sodjes and Mahers 2 and Bradbury - thought the Blues targeted Royces kicking well
and showed the QPR that they were prepared to stand up to the physical battle - Sodje always hands out a bit to exert his authority - with a goal in the bag SUFC played a restrained professional performance until cutting loose at the end.

Noticed Tilson and Brush were made up with the support and applauded the
fans at the end -

Wahey - got the break and took it and then powered away

Back