• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fair play to everyone last night. even though with only 3.5k attendance thats the bets atmosphere at the hall this season hands down. obviously it helped with the goals flying in but was great to see the south getting involved and even the east had a go.

credit to smiffy and tbv, moving to the front has really helped things massively. gets others involved. makes the whole game more enjoyable. I can't remember the last time all 3 stands had a sing song together.

it would be great to keep this up.

Yes. It was great to get some banter/songs going with the East/South Stands.

Was good seeing the East/South Stand giving Block W a wave when we asked for it!

yeh was good considering low crowd and only 23 from maccs, even they made a noise at times.

yeh was good considering low crowd and only 23 from maccs, even they made a noise at times.

loyal support from them so credit to them. yeah I suppose the two home games in a week is too expensive for family's etc. in the next few months we have 2 home games in a week so may have to get used to col u size crowds dare i say.

hopefully we can continue to keep the atmosphere up though.

loyal support from them so credit to them. yeah I suppose the two home games in a week is too expensive for family's etc. in the next few months we have 2 home games in a week so may have to get used to col u size crowds dare i say.

hopefully we can continue to keep the atmosphere up though.

If we keep scoring 4 a game the 7,000 crowds will come back sharpish!

Fair play to everyone last night. even though with only 3.5k attendance thats the bets atmosphere at the hall this season hands down. obviously it helped with the goals flying in but was great to see the south getting involved and even the east had a go.

credit to smiffy and tbv, moving to the front has really helped things massively. gets others involved. makes the whole game more enjoyable. I can't remember the last time all 3 stands had a sing song together.

it would be great to keep this up.

I hear the Blue Voice maybe going on a Roots Hall Tour this season........................watch this space

"This is football not a library"

To be honest i was in the south upper last night and there were 4 blokes still booing at 4-0. This resulted in an altercation between one of them and another fan towards the end of the game.

To be honest i was in the south upper last night and there were 4 blokes still booing at 4-0. This resulted in an altercation between one of them and another fan towards the end of the game.

their prats not supporters.

I hear the Blue Voice maybe going on a Roots Hall Tour this season........................watch this space

"This is football not a library"

I really admire the work that the Blue voice does but no thanks, keep it in the W block please.

People sit in different parts of the ground for a reason. If I wanted to jump up and down and create a racket I'd be with you in the west but I like the atmosphere of the East Blacks as it is thanks.

If people want to make noise then great, but it should be an option not a dictatorship.

Last edited:
That is a good idea, moving around the ground. The Nomads are BACK!

I agree great idea then those of us who have suddenly had the BV invade around us can have a break.
As I have said before I support the BV but us season ticket holders chose our seats to be where we are and when we did the BV was at the back of stand, now our view gets disrupted by them standing!
Keep it up BV but please consider the other supporters around you.

There were some girls singing at the back of the east blacks/greens during the Bury game. No-one joined in with them, and I didn't hear them at the Macclesfield game, but fair play to them for giving it a go, and keeping it going during the game.

Back