• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hooper and Mulgrew in Australia

southend4eva

First XI⭐
Newman, East Pilbara, Western Australia, Australia
Interesting that both Hooper and Mulgrew got on the score sheet tonight in Western Australia as Cetlic defeat Perth Glory 2-0 in a preseason friendly. A local newspaper stated, "Celtic showed their class through goals to Gary Hooper in the 16th minute and Charlie Mulgrew six minutes after the break." Nice to see a Southend link in Oz; wish I was there, but 1,200kms from where I live in the outback!

Too late now. You've let us all down. Most importantly, you've let yourself down.
Gee, it's much worse than I first thought. Well, Spencer Prior is still down under and apparently assistant coach to our woman's team "The Matilda's," according to Wikipedia. Surely this type of investigative reporting earns some of my self-respect back.

Gee, it's much worse than I first thought. Well, Spencer Prior is still down under and apparently assistant coach to our woman's team "The Matilda's," according to Wikipedia. Surely this type of investigative reporting earns some of my self-respect back.

Name-dropping Prior. You're right back in.

I think SBH let you off far to lightly, I hear Celtic are playing a one off game in China on there way back..I trust you are packing your bags to report on this life changing game faster than I can type.

I think SBH let you off far to lightly, I hear Celtic are playing a one off game in China on there way back..I trust you are packing your bags to report on this life changing game faster than I can type.
Mised the plane, so my role as a roving reporter is over before it could start. Tiger air is grounded due non compliance of air safety. Shame, such an important fixture too. Luck not on my side.
Though in all seriousness I am planning a trip to follow the blues around for a few weeks early next year. Trying to work out when would be the best time to get the most game time and cover the most distance. See the Blues and UK at the same time. I understand we are covering a lot of distance next season. Could be a great opportunity.

Such a good thing that Southend United well two former players have defeated an Australian A-League team.

Back