• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tommy tucker

Manager
Adam Barrett if Luke Prosser does not make the game due to his head injury . Williams does not inspire me with confdence the way he plays he gets in a right fluster when facing an attacker .Where as Barrett has a an air of authority at the back . Sadly I doubt this will happen but hears hoping .

We've barely seen Barrett outside of a 4-0 loss, I'm not sure how anyone can know if he is better than our other options. Brown seems to know what he's doing defensively, it's the attacking tactics he seems to struggle with. If he doesn't play Barrett I'd trust that to be the right choice.

We've barely seen Barrett outside of a 4-0 loss, I'm not sure how anyone can know if he is better than our other options. Brown seems to know what he's doing defensively, it's the attacking tactics he seems to struggle with. If he doesn't play Barrett I'd trust that to be the right choice.

We really don't need to see much of Barrett to know he's a better option than playing Binnom-Williams.

I think its a given that Prosser will miss Bury at the least but its been B.Williams on the bench in recent weeks so I'd expect him to come in as the replacement, I think his better performances this season have been at CB and he and Thompson built a decent partnership earlier in the season.

Barrett may fill the void left on the bench.

Depends who Bury have upfront. If they've a pacey front line I'd prefer JBW but IIRC they've got Nardiello who is more of a wily character so perhaps Barrett would be best.

I think its a given that Prosser will miss Bury at the least but its been B.Williams on the bench in recent weeks so I'd expect him to come in as the replacement, I think his better performances this season have been at CB and he and Thompson built a decent partnership earlier in the season.

I agree with this assumption.

I think JBW might have been on the bench instead of Barrett as he offered cover at CB and LB (and even LM) at a push.

I think Barrett would get the nod over JBW for Saturday for CB

Brown is threatened by Barrett FACT

Posting FACT at the end of the season doesnt make it one.

What is Brown threatened by ? He wont lose his place in the team to him, so that only leaves his job as manager, which wont be prevented by leaving Barrett out of the team.

Doesnt really explain why he spent all that time meeting him to convince him to sign either. FACT.:smile:

Id like to see Barrett in if Prosser is out though.

What is Brown threatened by ? He wont lose his place in the team to him, so that only leaves his job as manager, which wont be prevented by leaving Barrett out of the team.

Doesnt really explain why he spent all that time meeting him to convince him to sign either. FACT.:smile:

If even Brown fans are saying our season is over can we make the management change now then?

End of a season???

Might have know you would comment on my post your prizes bell, you really are obsessed with me.

I see your point, it's just like when bentley got injured and Paul Smith then played as he had been on the bench and Ted was not in the squad. Ah , hang on...
.:smile:

Back