• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kim Mitten

First XI
Can anyone enlighten me to where all the money at Hornchurch has come from?
They are starting to get some decent players, and i saw they had a bid for Grazioli rejected by Barnet. You'd expect them to romp the Conference South (but then again it took the marsh rats long enough to win the Ryman)
I don't quite know hoe the promotion from the Confernece South will work, but if more than one goes up you could see Thurrock and Grays doing well.
In a couple of seasons the Conference could be the Essex League.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ May 20 2004,22:19)]Can anyone enlighten me to where all the money at Hornchurch has come from?
The money has come from a millionaire by the name of Mr. Bryco, he owns a massive windons, conservatries and things like that firm. He has improved the Stadium immensely, as it was full of druggies until he brang in 24/7 security!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ May 20 2004,22:19)]Can anyone enlighten me to where all the money at Hornchurch has come from?
They are starting to get some decent players, and i saw they had a bid for Grazioli rejected by Barnet. You'd expect them to romp the Conference South (but then again it took the marsh rats long enough to win the Ryman)
I don't quite know hoe the promotion from the Confernece South will work, but if more than one goes up you could see Thurrock and Grays doing well.
In a couple of seasons the Conference could be the Essex League.
The champions of Conference South go up by right - and of course the champions of Conference North. The second to fifth teams will go into a play off with the second to fifth in Conference North to produce just ONE further promoted side from the eight teams involved.

So the answer to your question is one or two, depending.

[b said:
.. and another thing about Hornchurch. They had the lowest admission prices in the entire Ryman Premier (no prizes for guessing the highest - clue: think fat managers), and to their immense credit kept the £6.50p price for the visit of Tranmere in the cup.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 21 2004,00:31)]Soon to sign Clarky I hear
Well they're definitely going up then with players of that calibre.

If Clark's hunger and desire rub off on the rest of the squad there will be no stopping them.

I went to Hornchurch a few seasons ago for the ESC tie. The fans were great, the burgers excellent, and the girls in the souvenir shop superb. What a great night

Seaside rejects!

Back