• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HORSE TIP - 2.45 Fairyhouse

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
This is it the day has arrived, time to dust off the bank card and bet like men. The Irish boys have waited months for this one and have decided with the money down to put Ruby on board to get the job done. Pay for your bird's boob job, your new car, holiday to Barbados or whatever.... This beast wins..... 2.45 Fairyhouse... Sicilian Secret

Currently 6/4

Bet in place. I got 11/8 Will Hill.
Taking Stock - second favourite backed in from 7/2 to 11/4.

So many horses in this race...

The guy I got this from pays for his tips and his last two he has given me have come in. But I am a little worried with the amount of horses in this one!

really glad i run out in the rain and bet on that piece of sh!te!! can it not handle heavy ground!? That was absolutely pathetic.

quite a lot of money down the drain on this one!? I didnt watch it... what happened? lost its legs over the last so my mate tells me in not quite as a relaxed manner.

Back