• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Brentford away Tickets

Huge game for the Blues. The way Martin Allen goes about his business I am pretty sure a repeat of the 4-1 defeat for his brentford team wouldn't do his heart rate any good.

What a tough game and one I am sure we will feel with shrimpers? How many do you think will go?

This is another chance to show a top team who is boss. BLUE ARMY!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 20 2006,09:58)]About 1,400 I reckon. It would be near double that if it wasn't on Feb 14th.
oui, tout le monde. c'est la vie.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 20 2006,09:58)]About 1,400 I reckon. It would be near double that if it wasn't on Feb 14th.
I wrote to them early on in the season and suggested that they move it to Feb 15th. No response.

Obviously, they can afford to kiss goodbye to c. £10K in gate receipits (since I reckon there'll be at least 1,000 fewer on the gate than there would have been had the match been played on the Wednesday...)

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 20 2006,10:17)]Obviously, they can afford to kiss goodbye to c. £10K in gate receipits (since I reckon there'll be at least 1,000 fewer on the gate than there would have been had the match been played on the Wednesday...)

sad.gif
Yeah, all those hen-pecked husbands-to-be
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Hopefully there will be a afew single ladies there that night. On a cold February 14th night, with no one to love. Feeling vunerable and lonely. I will be there shoulder to cry on.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 20 2006,10:26)]Hopefully there will be a afew single ladies there that night. On a cold February 14th night, with no one to love. Feeling vunerable and lonely. I will be there shoulder to cry on.

biggrin.gif
You are sick!
glare.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Jan. 20 2006,10:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 20 2006,10:26)]Hopefully there will be a afew single ladies there that night. On a cold February 14th night, with no one to love. Feeling vunerable and lonely. I will be there shoulder to cry on.

biggrin.gif
You are sick!  
glare.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

i like to call myself an opportunist

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 20 2006,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 20 2006,10:17)]Obviously, they can afford to kiss goodbye to c. £10K in gate receipits (since I reckon there'll be at least 1,000 fewer on the gate than there would have been had the match been played on the Wednesday...)
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
oops.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Jan. 20 2006,10:43)]
[b said:
All you have to do is tell your wife/girlfriend that on February 14th you will be taking them out for the night in West London. They'll jump at the chance.
suspect.gif
i told my wife that i couldn't take her out as i was going to the football
cool.gif

i always liked being to the point.

I informed my good lady that Valentines Day was invented as a joint venture by Clintons and Interflora to squeeze more money out of the long-suffering males of this world.

It worked, I'm going to Brentford
laugh.gif

Its times like these I'm glad I'm single
biggrin.gif

Not so for statski, his bird's got him so under the thumb that Griffin Park is not an option for him next month.....
laugh.gif

For god sake people, who wears the trousers?  All you have to say is "I'm going to the football".

If you're under the thumb now, it's only going to get worse.

It really does bug me that people fall for the Valentine's Day marketing trick. In reality, it's meaningless as everyone buy's flowers, takes there other half out etc not because they necessarily want to but because they're effectively being told to do so by the marketing hype. Means far more if you do somehing special on another date (which is what I'll be doing).

[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
I prefere to think old romantics rather than hen pecked. And I want sex sometimes after FEB 14TH, if you get my meaning.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Jan. 20 2006,22:43)]
[b said:
[b said:

sad.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
I prefere to think old romantics rather than hen pecked. And I want sex sometimes after FEB 14TH, if you get my meaning.
Quite right! One dursent want to risk the monthly assignation, now...

wow.gif

i have no worries girlfriend in norwich at uni, griffin park here i come

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Jan. 21 2006,01:48)]i have no worries girlfriend in norwich at uni, griffin park here i come
And mine'll be in Barcelona anyway.

Tickets arrived this morning, so see you all in the New Inn, followed by the Royal Oak, followed by the Griffin, followed by the Princess Royal and then on the Ealing Road Terrace.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Jan. 20 2006,11:36)]Its times like these I'm glad I'm single
biggrin.gif

Not so for statski, his bird's got him so under the thumb that Griffin Park is not an option for him next month.....
laugh.gif
Awww poor stats!!

biggrin.gif

Back