• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Hot girls with bad laughs

Could you look past the laugh?

• It's only a laugh and i'd get used to it after a while.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I would be too embarrassed going out in public with her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd give it a couple of dates and see how self concious it makes me feel.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Girls can't laugh when they've got a sausage in their mouth...

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

pringlejon

Pringello Indexinator
Saw an attractive girl in the street when I was on my way to the shops a minute ago. Nice figure and all that, but then she laughed...the kind of loud laugh you feel embarrassed to be around.

Simple question, could you look past the laugh and date someone like this or would you politely refuse any sexual relations, fearing the inevitable loss of arousal when she starts giggling with excitement?

Saw an attractive girl in the street when I was on my way to the shops a minute ago. Nice figure and all that, but then she laughed...the kind of loud laugh you feel embarrassed to be around.

Simple question, could you look past the laugh and date someone like this or would you politely refuse any sexual relations, fearing the inevitable loss of arousal when she starts giggling with excitement?

Have the sexual relations, then treat her like a mutt so she doesn't feel like laughing until finally you manage to offload her. Sensible policies for a happier Britain.

If she is hot then she is hot....Once your married and kidded you wont have the chance to do it so crack on now.

If her laugh is that bad then just keep her away from large crowds where it wont be too embarrasing. I would say personally smash that gash but then thats just me.

Back