• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hot off the press

Apparantly Hull City fans had their coaches smashed up by some Southend Yobos..

Don't know if this is trure can anyone confirm for me?
biggrin.gif

It was the lead story on CNN yesterday! Pushed the suicide bombings in Basra off the top slot. Seemingly it's been percieved as a major threat to world peace and stability by the worlds press, apart from the Sun of course who are more interested in Jordan's tits.
smile.gif

This is clearly no laughing matter. Sky News are reporting that 4 teenagers in Texas took the smashing of the coach window as a coded message for them and blew their own heads off.

I just hope whoever did this is satisfied. They're not the Messiah, they're a very naughty boy.....

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ April 22 2004,09:45)]This is clearly no laughing matter. Sky News are reporting that 4 teenagers in Texas took the smashing of the coach window as a coded message for them and blew their own heads off.

I just hope whoever did this is satisfied. They're not the Messiah, they're a very naughty boy.....

rock.gif
I heard the person in the frame has links to Al Queida?

Andrew Bin Young the Westcliff Hook.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 22 2004,09:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,09:27)]apart from the Sun of course who are more interested in Jordan's tits.  
smile.gif
I also heard the finches and blue tits on the west bank are in decline and am very concerned
That's because the Palestinians use them to transport weapons! The Israelis now shoot them on sight because they're a security threat. Don't you watch the news man?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,11:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,09:27)]apart from the Sun of course who are more interested in Jordan's tits.  
smile.gif
I also heard the finches and blue tits on the west bank are in decline and am very concerned
That's because the Palestinians use them to transport weapons! The Israelis now shoot them on sight because they're a security threat. Don't you watch the news man?
rock.gif
Wouldn't Tits and Finches be a bit small for this?

Though possibly Finches, if several of them held on to the weapon at the same time, in a similar way to a pair of swallows carrying a coconut?  
rock.gif

Matt the Shrimp has been captured and being held hostage in a small cardboard pot on a seafood counter in Old Leigh!

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (swanseashrimper @ April 22 2004,13:09)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
smile.gif
rock.gif

Though possibly Finches, if several of them held on to the weapon at the same time, in a similar way to a pair of swallows carrying a coconut?  
rock.gif
Be specific! Are you talking about African Finches or Asiatic Finches?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ April 22 2004,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (swanseashrimper @ April 22 2004,13:09)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
smile.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif
Be specific! Are you talking about African Finches or Asiatic Finches?
I don't know! (looks nervously for 'the bridge of death' )

I guess that's why I'm not King
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Back