• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hotels in Edinburgh

Anyone know any good ones? Usual score, green available..
I lived in the Caledonian Hilton on Princes Street for three months before. Top quality room service.

Bit pricey, and although you've only known this girl three weeks, I understand how much you love her so it'll be worth it I'm sure.

I lived in the Caledonian Hilton on Princes Street for three months before. Top quality room service.

Bit pricey, and although you've only known this girl three weeks, I understand how much you love her so it'll be worth it I'm sure.

This definately deserves green rep.

Real funny. At least I've not had a bird move in with me after a month.

The worlds most famous scientist against the third in line to the throne.

Only one way to settle this.

FIGHT!!!!

Jurys is very good, do a good breaky. I get it for under £60 and its a spit from Waverley Station and Princes Street.

Edinburgh is dead expensive, if you are prepared to pay there are some quite swish hotels.

Of course, if you are planning to go to the Edinburgh Festival, it gets dead pricey....

depends when. if you're after cheap, you can stay in halls in the summer. otherwise theres some really decent places in Leith.

Bit pricey, and although you've only known this girl three weeks,

I would like to state that this is a complete and utter blag.

Just because you were so loved up you moved her in after a month, doesn't mean we're all like that. Or was it just to tick America off.....

It's been a little while since I've been back there, but I do not recall Edinburgh being anymore expensive than (central) London.

Doesn't matter what time of year though, you'll be cold. Take a coat.

I travel all over the country. London is nuts, if you want anything decent you need a business rate or you are looking at parting with £100+.

Edinburgh, Brighton and Belfast aren't as bad but it still tricky trying to find somewhere within the cap I have to work within.

www.laterooms.com is always a good port of call for hotel users.

Back