• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How anal is your boss!

Winkle

Manager
My boss as got to be the most anal person I know. He surrounds himself in paperwork and then moans that no one else is doing anything, He absoulutley loves an e.mail about totally cr@p much of it that does not even concern him in fact I reckon if he does not have at least 20 e.mails to open in the morning, its going to be a bad day. We call him kipper,because he has two faces and is guttless and picks up on the most anal of things. We have a handover Diary in work were you hand over things to the new shift that comes in and any problems get reported in there. I had a blissfully happy couple of days were nothing (I mean nothing happened) so the diary was left empty for three days. He sent me an E.Mail this morning asking me why I had not filled anything in on the Diary. I replyed "NOTHING HAPPENED THATS WHY" He replies that its not good to show that nothing has happened because his bosses my pick up on this and next time to write in the book Nothing happened, today"...... you could not make it up could you. I hand over my shift at 6 oclock tonight and I have put this in the diary.
Today, nothing happened. Tomorrow is a new day and if nothing happens today, which is tomorrow then todays non happening day will put tomorrows insignificant non happening day into perspective. If nothing continually happens on a regular basis please note that this will be unexceptable as reporting that nothing has happened could have dire consequences on your future prospects. If there is a non happening emergency please contact.. kipper on blah, blah, blah or contact the nearest first aider.

Me thinks that working my notice next week is looking a very good option!

Last edited:
Quality. Got to love that diary entry! Oops, using the words "anal" and "entry" in the same thread, surely we need a NSFW on here now? :p

Having just experienced a change in manager I am now struggling, she is worse than inept and blusters around trying to convince everybody how dynamic she is. Also very 2-faced with her crackdown on internet usage but does it herself to excess and also swans in some days at 10am and out early on other days (I had to take her to the station at 3pm as she is getting her car serviced!)

I can see another notch on my CV coming soon too!

Quality. Got to love that diary entry! Oops, using the words "anal" and "entry" in the same thread, surely we need a NSFW on here now? :p

Having just experienced a change in manager I am now struggling, she is worse than inept and blusters around trying to convince everybody how dynamic she is. Also very 2-faced with her crackdown on internet usage but does it herself to excess and also swans in some days at 10am and out early on other days (I had to take her to the station at 3pm as she is getting her car serviced!)

I thought you had been posting less often on here!

Again, I am not sure that and Anal should be used in the same post;)

Can't moan about my boss has he gives me time off to go football

Back