• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues4LifeDan

Manager
With there being no blues match this weekend, I was wondering if anyone was doing something more interesting than Christmas shopping. Anyone going to a non league match?

Gonna play Monopoly with mrsblue. Gonna see how she finds £30m from somewhere and builds a football stadium and hotel on Mayfair !! :stunned:

At 5pm im gonna inundate Shrimperzone with posts slamming Phil Browns tactics after we didn't score several goals and insist we would of scored tons if only Jason Williams would of played! (no fixture being irrelevant) :dim:

Okay maybe not...im off to Lausanne, Switzerland for the weekend.

As i have done for the last 5 years, helping to organise a Xmas fair, here in Calis Beach Turkey. We are expecting 5 or 6 thousand people, the money we make goes to needy children in the area.

Going to see Northampton Town vs Northwich Victoria

I lived in Northampton for 10 years before moving down to Rayleigh

Christmas shopping all done (1st time before december in my life)....So.... The below list, will most likely involve a few jars of foaming ale..

Saturday: Most likely listening to the Millwall V Wycombe game, in the hope that Millwall pick up injuries / cards etc

Sunday: Most likely listening to the Bradford V Chesham game, in the same hope that Bradford pick up injuries / cards etc.

With 3 other grumpies off to mates House in Cardiff, whose wife is away. So we can constantly put the world to rights after daily intake of 12 pints of Brains

Flying my kids out to Calis Beach Turkey to do a spot of begging.

Actually I'm taking my eldest out for his birthday treat from his uncle. We're going to the Chelsea vs Bournemouth game.

My son has a season ticket at Roots Hall but considers himself a Chelsea fan.

I feel dirty just admitting all of this...

Flying my kids out to Calis Beach Turkey to do a spot of begging.

Actually I'm taking my eldest out for his birthday treat from his uncle. We're going to the Chelsea vs Bournemouth game.

My son has a season ticket at Roots Hall but considers himself a Chelsea fan.

I feel dirty just admitting all of this...

Have you decided when you're going to disown him yet?

Have you decided when you're going to disown him yet?

Don't worry, it's all a front. We don't live anywhere near Southend and when he tells his school friends he supports Southend they laugh, and he doesn't like it, so he plays out this charade...

Two seasons ago he was an Arsenal fan with a season ticket at Roots Hall, which kind of proves my point! Arsenal are quite big round our way because we live about a 5 minute drive from their training ground, and a number of players actually live quite close by, including Hector Bellerin who has just moved in about 10 doors down opposite us (although apparently he's already looking to move because he didn't realise he was so close to a school - you can't miss it, so he must have bought the house without visiting it.) For all those reasons, and because Chelsea are rubbish, I'm expecting him to change back again next season!

Back