• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How can I change my signature?

Cant seem to change my signatgure. Can I have some help please?

Are you trying to edit the text or add a pic?

If you are trying to edit the text only in your signature, click on "Quick Links" at top of page, go down to "My Shrimperzone" and click on "User Control Panel", on the left hand side under "Settings & Options" click on "Edit Signature". You should then see the text in your current signature. Edit text as necessary, then scoll down and click on "Preview Signature" to confirm you are happy then click on "Save Signature" to finally save your new signature. This should now be adjusted.

If you want to add a pic into your signature, follow above, but this time copy and paste direct into the space provided for "Your Signature" (where you currently have the text) your "direct link" of your pic you have previously uploaded to a host like "ImageShack". This "Direct Link" should have
added to the begining and end, so it appears like this
url] [COLOR="Navy"]
but WITHOUT the spaces. (If I do not put the spaces in all you would see is my pic/sig) Note pics for sigs should normally be 400 x 100 pixels.

Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Back