• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep I agree. But it just seems a bit odd we lost about 250 fans in the space of a week. I suppose more people decided that with 2 consecutive homes games they would go last week rather than this week. But to not gain any extra fans after a win is a bit of a concern.

Fully agree with you, it is a concern. After such a good performance last week which surely was watched by thousands of Shrimper's fans both at the match and on TV. I cannot understand how the attendance decreased. It makes you wonder what the club has to do to get people in. We get promoted but the gates seem to go down. Really worrying.

I was actually surprised at today's gate. Thought there looked more home fans today than last week.

Keep serving that tripe and crowds will continue to fall

I looked at the South Lower on Saturday and it was virtually empty, although a few were near the back right behind the goal,so their view must have been through the net, can't understand why anyone would want that. But if you were paying as suggested perhaps £5 then it's better than not being there at all.
Thé issue of being behind thé goal is tradition....

I guess part of the decrease was the amount of away fans at the two matches?

Often thought the club should have a 3 for 2 pricing structure, especially for the South Lower, so you could buy a batch of 3 matches and effectively have 1 match free.

I know Blackburn Rovers used to do this in the Premier League for their lower category matches.

I guess part of the decrease was the amount of away fans at the two matches?.

There were only 200 more Peterbroough fans than Shrewsbury. Meaning that the home support still decreased by 300
which doesn't make sense.

Two home games in a row with Shrewsbury being one of the less appealing opponents, plus the fact we are struggling.

Still pretty disappointing attendance though.

There were only 200 more Peterbroough fans than Shrewsbury. Meaning that the home support still decreased by 300
which doesn't make sense.

Two home games in a row with Shrewsbury being one of the less appealing opponents, plus the fact we are struggling.

Still pretty disappointing attendance though.
It was successive home matches on Saturdays.

Communication poor. Some speakers in the South stand upper don't even work! - Please let me know which speakers do not work as this is a Health and Safety issue.

Speaker at approx block G does not work.

Ok, for you and anyone else, if a speaker in your block is not working, please point this out to a steward. If it is still not working on your next visit, please let me know.

There was a recent complaint about lights in a toilet (in South Upper too) not working. Again, tell a steward. This one was down to the simple fact they hadn't been switched on!

Back