• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I sent an email to the ticket office on the 18th November to try to prebook some tickets next to or near me (I am a seaso) for the Dagenham game as it is my Birthday, son up from Uni, wanted it to take him and wife and have special day etc. and did not recieve reply! Called the ticket office today and no seats anywhere near me so have booked tickets but want to drop someone a line to say service was not very good - no point in sending it to email address on website as obviously there is no guarantee thay are read!
Any other options please?
Really not very impressed!

Email the club far his attention. It's probably Steve Kavanagh you want to send it to anyway.

Have just returned from a meeting with him, if I'd seen this before I would have raised it for you!

Email the club asking if there are any cleaning jobs going.....im sure Ron will get back to you.

This all would have been so much easier if we had online ticketing on a par with a multi-million spending, league title winning, champions league team.

Sack the ticket office I say. Appalling.

This all would have been so much easier if we had online ticketing on a par with a multi-million spending, league title winning, champions league team.

Sack the ticket office I say. Appalling.

Why the hell hasnt anyone raised that!?!?!?

On the other hand thinking about it if that system was available those tickets Wickford Blue was after would have sold out back in April.

Interesting how everybody seems to get these instant responses from Kavanagh on the most trivial of matters, yet offering him and Ron free advice to push the stadium development forward gets constantly ignored. Obviously I did something to both in a past life!

Got an immediate reply from Steve Kavanagh - fair play - going to look into it!

I had problem with my season ticket renewal and made a complain, Steve Kavanagh must have spotted it and intervened immediately and it was sorted out straight away. Based on my experience he take these sort of things very seriously.

I had problem with my season ticket renewal and made a complain, Steve Kavanagh must have spotted it and intervened immediately and it was sorted out straight away. Based on my experience he take these sort of things very seriously.

The ticket service has been garbage for years. If he took his job that seriously he'd have sorted it by now, not just joined in the "fire fighting".

The ticket service has been garbage for years. If he took his job that seriously he'd have sorted it by now, not just joined in the "fire fighting".

Absolutely. Big problems with the system, staff and ticket office every season. It needs someone with clout to sort it out, especially as we apparently now have a little spare cash from God knows where.

Interesting how everybody seems to get these instant responses from Kavanagh on the most trivial of matters, yet offering him and Ron free advice to push the stadium development forward gets constantly ignored. Obviously I did something to both in a past life!

I would hazard a guess that Ron wants as few people to know intricate details of this mythical new stadium as possible, hence the cold shoulder.

I would hazard a guess that Ron wants as few people to know intricate details of this mythical new stadium as possible, hence the cold shoulder.

Very disappointing, but no doubt on the right lines. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; one of the best things that could happen to us right now is the collapse of the Sainsburys deal, and the subsequent problems that would cause for RM. I don't wish ill on anybody, but he and his accomplices are no good for this Club moving forward.
People may think that all is rosy with the recent trail of crumbs relating to demolition tenders, and the arrival/re-signing of decent players on loan, but something really doesn't add up here - with each passing month, the behaviour of this regime becomes less transparent than ever before, and this is one of the many reasons I have lost some of the unerring love I had for this Club, which is disturbing, as anybody who knows me, knows that I bleed blue.

Back