• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President
I know its relatively early days and we havent seen too much of our new side , but i got to thinking that in order for us to have a shout at the end of the season we just have to be in a position were there are not 7 teams that are better than us.

I think this is perfectly doable.

Providing we can keep granty and maybe sign simspon permanetly and avoid injuries to key players then i see no reason why we can finish top 7.

I dont think we are going to murder teams like we did when we climbed out of the basement before but we will grind out results and be hard to beat. Im sure if we'd had a full pre-season and been settled sooner then we would have beaten Stockport county in the first game.

I fully expected us to grind draws and the odd win away and comfortably beat certain teams at home. Im sure there will be the odd one or two blips along the way but im sure sturrock will want more from what he currently has and maybe one or two loanees will be coming in to improve the side.

All in all given where we were i am chuffed with what we have.

UTB