• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How far would you go for a million pounds?

Winkle

Manager
Me and the Mrs was talking last night about what you could do for a million pounds and surprisingly the conversation got quite, how do you say it, involved. Lets get the main question out of the way, NO I wouldnt become an a**e bandit but a snog, maybe because a million pounds would set you up very nicely.Well she (the Mrs) said that she would happily sleep with another woman for a lot less and I could watch as well! Know this got me thinking *bulg in trousers* what as human beings and folk (given the right cicumstances) be capable of doing I.E
Would you suck an old grannys false teeth?
Would you contemplate swinging both ways?
would you wear somebodys soiled underpants?
There seems alot of things I would do but where do youdraw the line? Is there something not even a million pounds could persuade you to do?

I'll be honest, there's not much I wouldn't do for a million. That's enough to never have to work again.

Forty years of days off is quite an incentive.

I would quite happily rim Elton John for a million pounds. If David Furnish was still wiping dry I might pause for a few seconds first.

I think the word "happily" worries me ORM. :eek:

If anyone here says I wouldnt do *insert weird thing to do here* that for a million pounds, I bet you would if the million was sitting in front of you, waiting for you to take it home.

But the question now is......is 1 million enough???

I don't see 1 million as that life changing anymore as it used to be, yes you would be comfortable but i don't think it would be particularly life changing due to the current cost of things.....

If you brought a decent house say 500k plus you would still have to work to live!

But the question now is......is 1 million enough???

I don't see 1 million as that life changing anymore as it used to be, yes you would be comfortable but i don't think it would be particularly life changing due to the current cost of things.....

If you brought a decent house say 500k plus you would still have to work to live!

Depends where you live. 1 million will keep me in beer and beach babes in Thailand until I pop my clogs :)

Stick it in a high interest account, and by my reckoning, you could be on 50k a year for life. That'l do me!

Alternatively, make a few shrewd investments, and Robert's your Mother's Brother, and you got even more money.

The problem I have is that no one would shag me for less than a million pounds

I think ORM would.

I agree £1m isn't as much as a lot of people think. I would have thought that the average 25 year old male would now earn in excess of £1m in their lifetime. Obviously they wouldn't see all of that - the tax man would want his share - but that £1m would be taxed as well!

More importantly, what price happiness and dignity? Personally I don't think those two things can be bought. I'd rather try and earn my £1m in a more convential manner and be able to live with myself.

I think ORM would.

I agree £1m isn't as much as a lot of people think. I would have thought that the average 25 year old male would now earn in excess of £1m in their lifetime. Obviously they wouldn't see all of that - the tax man would want his share - but that £1m would be taxed as well!

More importantly, what price happiness and dignity? Personally I don't think those two things can be bought. I'd rather try and earn my £1m in a more convential manner and be able to live with myself.

If I earnt my salary I get now (tax included) from 18 until 65 i'd earn 873,600

So not far off YB!

And as for the topic question, i'd go 10,000 miles if it meant getting a million!

i'd go 10,000 miles if it meant getting a million!

MG shocker..........

proclaimers.jpg

BA-NER-NA-NER

BA-NER-NA-NER

If I earnt my salary I get now (tax included) from 18 until 65 i'd earn 873,600

So not far off YB!

And as for the topic question, i'd go 10,000 miles if it meant getting a million!

I'd hope you'd get a pay-rise or two along the way, which should see you break that million pound mark.

Back