• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How Has Obama Changed Your Life?

Slipperduke

The Camden Cad
It is a new dawn. A new hope. The cool, clear sunlight of justice is breaking through the clouds of oppression to shine upon our darkened lives. I feel the hand of history upon my shoulder. Obama is here and He is changing our lives.

Just today, on my way to the cheap household goods store on the high street, I felt the liberating powers of Obama. I stepped into Sally's Cafe and, bold as brass, I ordered a coffee and asked her to put a sugar in it. I never usually have sugar, but if Obama tells me anything is possible, then I believe Him.

I feel the power of Obama reaching across the world like...erm...tentacles. Yes, that will do. How have these tentacles...erm...tickled you today? What has changed in your life? What has He done for you?

He has done **** all for me and wont do anything for me he is not our head of state!!!

also don't be so deluded that just because he aint white is going to change the world

like **** it will!

Hasn’t done anything for me and I dont expect him too. Hearing a lot of stuff about a new beginning and a bright new start. What a load of rubbish.
Lets hope he carries on where Bush left off with his war on terrorism and doesn’t allow America to become some mamby pamby haven and soft touch for all the rubbish in the world.

he made chris moyles sing the barack obama song.
the barack obama song is stuck in my head.
i read the title of this thread and was once again reminded of the song.
i should be doing revision instead of posting this.
i might now fail my exam on friday.
i could get chucked out of uni.
i might have to then live on the streets.

so basically, he's potentially left me unemployed and homeless.

he made Evangeline Lilly beat Keeley Hazell, so America could be champions of everything... booo :(

I have enjoyed watching TV presenters and celebrities try do outdo eachother in trying to convey just how symbolic yesterday was.

It will be interesting to see what happens when he has to make a few unpopular decisions.

Is 'He' a deity now?

Well shutting down Guantanemo is a good start...

He has already shot himself in the foot there...

The best thing he could have done was to wait till the trials of the 5 dangerous terrorists were over with, then proclaim that it is out with the old, but he has intervened too soon and got involved before the trials were over.

I have enjoyed watching TV presenters and celebrities try do outdo eachother in trying to convey just how symbolic yesterday was.

I know!

I just don't get it. It was a good goal but it's still just a shared point for both sides...

More what he did for Ted Kennedy, who immediately collapsed after meeting Obama, I just hope he wasn't contemplating driving over a narrow bridge on the way home.

More what he did for Ted Kennedy, who immediately collapsed after meeting Obama, I just hope he wasn't contemplating driving over a narrow bridge on the way home.

That was at the dinner during the ceremonies. Apparently Ted Kennedy was eating a seizure salad at the time.

I'll get my coat

Well after all the hype and the promises that he would change the world over night, frankly I'm feeling let down. For starters he isn't really black because clearly he can't dance, he resembled a flat footed paddy in wellies stuck in cement. I woke up this morning and it was sodding cold, there was a nasty frost over my windscreen and I had to put gloves on because my hands were cold. Where was the sunshine, lolly pops and rainbows everywhere as promised. Mans a fraud.

Back