• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How having a ****e in football can get you into trouble with police

south247

Coach⭐
Top Slovak official charged - Reuters

//ord=Math.random();//ord=ord*10000000000000000000;document.write('');dcmaxversion = 9dcminversion = 6DoOn Error Resume Nextplugin = (IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash." & dcmaxversion & "")))If plugin = true Then Exit Dodcmaxversion = dcmaxversion - 1Loop While dcmaxversion >= dcminversion

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago as was front page headline over hear. The English headine "****e: Caught on video and tape" Needless to say this was one story i had to read.

Police say they have charged the Slovak Football Association's acting secretary-general Vladimir ****e with taking a bribe, an allegation the football chief strongly denied.

Police said the 61-year old ****e has been charged with allegedly receiving 10,000 crowns (AUS$496.79) from the owner of the Eldus Mocenok club in a player registration deal.

The state prosecutor must now decide whether or not to follow through on the case, but if found guilty, ****e could be jailed for three to eight years, police said.

"Based on the acquired evidence and knowledge, a charge of receiving a bribe was brought against (****e)," Police Presidium spokesman Viktor Plezel said.

****e, who is free pending further developments, held a news conference where he vehemently denied the charges.

I seem to have had the spelling crossed out. So apologies for any upset this might have caused: the filters are v impressive though. So though the guys name won't appear it begins with w, is a verb we all know and all deny doing it.

Yeah this needs to be moved .
its quite funny tho . You might want to edit it 247 to make it a bit easier to guess

BTW , talking of East European names, my taxi driver today was Tomas Fukar - felt sorry for his wife who must be Mrs Fukarova

I will remove and of course nothing to do with SUFC; just thought it amusing and wanted to share. And I have read enough posts on the zone in the past that are full of insults that as a new poster thought I would share something different.

There is a lass here by the way who married an English guy called Mr Legg and became Mrs Leggova

Back