• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How lucrative for the Shrimpers Trust is the affiliate scheme?

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Hi

Quick question for someone in the know at the trust.

How lucrative is the "buy.at" affiliate scheme for the trust?

I'm working with a charity who are investigating something similar and wanted to know if it was worth the bother.

If you want to keep this off the forum, you can e-mail me direct at gsmith@genesistcc.co.uk

Cheers

Hi

Quick question for someone in the know at the trust.

How lucrative is the "buy.at" affiliate scheme for the trust?

I'm working with a charity who are investigating something similar and wanted to know if it was worth the bother.

If you want to keep this off the forum, you can e-mail me direct at gsmith@genesistcc.co.uk

Cheers

When we first started with it it was OK. However we hardly get anything from it now as people tend to forget to shop online via the links, and if they have already for instance shopped with Amazon or Play.com unless they clear the cookies and then shop via the buy.at link we don't get the commission.

Having said that, once set up it's a doddle to administer, so may be worth you while.

Buy.at has now rebranded to Spend & Raise and once we have updated our website we will do a relaunch to see if we can get more interest.

Hope this helps.

Back