• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What will the crowd be for the Morecambe game?

• 6,000 or fewer

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 6,001 - 6,500

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • 6,501 - 7,000

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • 7,001 - 7,500

Votes: 46 14.6%
  • 7,501 - 8,000

Votes: 50 15.9%
  • 8,001 - 8,500

Votes: 71 22.5%
  • 8,501 - 9,000

Votes: 45 14.3%
  • 9,001 - 9,500

Votes: 27 8.6%
  • 9,501 - 10,000

Votes: 20 6.3%
  • 10,001 or more

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Firstly what a great offer by the club and one that has been done at the right time with us sitting top of the pile.

It was just a short while ago that we regularly had 7-8k everyweek and if we can put on a great show maybe we can start to pull some of these fans back.

Its a great opportunity and it will be interesting to see how many we get in.

Any word from the ticket office

No idea but just wanted to say that the club have allocated 100 free tickets to Southend Fostering (who have a large advertisement above the South Upper). Great move if you ask me, get some more seats on bums, hopefully some of those will return too.

I'm going 7640 and a 0-3 trouncing*

* in the SZ Prediction League whenever i predict we'll struggle we tend to come up trumps

Firstly what a great offer by the club and one that has been done at the right time with us sitting top of the pile.

It was just a short while ago that we regularly had 7-8k everyweek and if we can put on a great show maybe we can start to pull some of these fans back.

Its a great opportunity and it will be interesting to see how many we get in.

Any word from the ticket office
while we remain in league two we will never get 7-8 k every week unless they reduce the price of their tickets or we get back in league one maybe, got to be 8,000 their saturday i would of thought.

Im sure tara brady said that he needs to get in over 8k saturday to break even

Last match I brought along 3x PL season ticket holders - all said how much they enjoyed the night and thought we had a great atmosphere, particular liked being so close to the pitch. Anyway, on the back of them having a good time and the way that the PL fixtures fall this weekend, they have all asked me to get them tickets again for Saturday at £5 they think its excellent value. So lets keep it going, forward move by the Club to do the £5.00 offer, plus the free tickets to local organisations as Fred mentioned earlier.

Would like to see 7,500 + and the Blues to put on a good show for this top of the table clash.:thumbsup:

Poll added. Votes aren't public, but that's only because I forgot to tick the 'make votes public' box. My excuse is that I was still thinking about Fredheim putting seats on people's bums.

their will be eight of us going saturday when their is only two of us normally, done my bit.:smile:

Incuding season ticket holders, the club have already sold over 9,000. Morecambe have been allocated 285 but average less than 100 so there will be at least one relatively empty part of the ground.

Southend Vs Morecambe, how many tickets sold so far?

I just missed my chance of getting tickets this weekend, and I do not have time in midweek as I finish work at 6pm, so there any chance I know how many tickets left for the Morecambe game, as I can try and get 3 ticket online.

I brought my sons scout leader last week , and we are now bringing 40 plus (adults and kids). I know two of our managers(wickford town ) are both bringing 10 plus each , potentially a lot lot more

but I still can't see over 8,000 . yes there is lots of excitment with all of on here, but is this filtering through to the guys who don't normally come/have never come/ used to come?

Disappointed I can't make this one but I am playing in a concert in London on Saturday evening. :thumbdown:

I made it to Crewe for my first game of the season yesterday and the love for the club has well and truly returned. Hopefully this will be replicated throughout the fan base, but my hunch is that over 7,000 would actually be a decent turnout, especially given that Morecambe are not likely to bring that many down.

Bringing my old man and a couple of mates Saturday. Spread the loveeeeeeee
Were top of the table, team are showing there passion, were showing ours, lets try making our attendances go up even higher.

Bringing an extra 2 people who don't usually come in the south upper sat. Come on you blue boys. Lets stay top of the league.

Think we'll break the 8000 mark though shame the game wasnt yesterday. With no Prem and Championship might got a few more floating fans.

Incuding season ticket holders, the club have already sold over 9,000. Morecambe have been allocated 285 but average less than 100 so there will be at least one relatively empty part of the ground.

Got my ticket Friday plus 5 Shrimper virgins and 2 floaters and the lady in the ticket office said they only expected 7,000 which is hugely disapointing.

Back