• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

how many away games have you been to this season?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 20 2004,14:34)]How on Earth have we gone from number of away games attended to the violence of Bacon.
That's SZ for you...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 20 2004,14:34)]my tastes are cosmopolitan - ...Seurat
His Bathers at Asnières is, perhaps, my favourite painting of all...

smile.gif

Matt

Totally off the subject but hey, what is that picture about the one you have got the link to in your signature?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 20 2004,14:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 20 2004,14:34)]How on Earth have we gone from number of away games attended to the violence of Bacon.
That's SZ for you...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 20 2004,14:34)]my tastes are cosmopolitan - ...Seurat
His Bathers at Asnières is, perhaps, my favourite painting of all...

smile.gif

Matt
good call. My favourite is Manet's Races at Longchamps.

I like the Roxy Music version of Triptych, I remember humming it when I was watching the Shrimpers at Swansea in the LDV
biggrin.gif
or was it at Doncaster, York, Oxford, Sc**thorpe, Macclesfield, Yeovil, Canvey, Scarborough, Colchester, Orient, Boston, Lincoln, Huddersfield, Northampton, Rochdale and Clacton
wink.gif

Roll on next season

I like the Roxy Music version of Triptych, I remember humming it when I was watching the Shrimpers at Swansea in the LDV
biggrin.gif
or was it at Doncaster, York, Oxford, Sc**thorpe, Macclesfield, Yeovil, Canvey, Scarborough, Colchester, Orient, Boston, Lincoln, Huddersfield, Northampton, Rochdale and Clacton
wink.gif

Roll on next season

It is good to see the former mirror bloke, Piers what ever, back at work.

This season I went to:

Yeovil
Mansfield
L Orient
Cardiff
Col-Ewe
Rochdale
Hull

...however, from the start of the 1990/91 season I didn't miss a SUFC 1st team game, anywhere in Europe(incl Anglo-Italian), for 4 years, 7 months & 11 days. At the time I also went away with England on a few occasions & only missed Turkey & San Marino away in Graham Taylor's ill-fated, non-qualification for WC 1994!!!
cool.gif

Oh what the heck!:

Maldon (pre-season), Maldon U19s (pre-season), Colchester U19s, Doncaster, Millwall Res, Orient U19s, York, Oxford, Hull, Reading Res, Sc**thorpe, Darlington, Kidderminster, Macclesfield, Swansea, Northampton Res, Yeovil, Canvey, Torquay, Swansea, Clacton (ESC), Cambridge, Northampton Res, Cheltenham, Scarborough, Peterborough Res, Mansfield, Colchester, Crystal Palace Res, Cambridge Res, Orient, Bury, Boston, Bristol Rovers, Peterborough Res, Lincoln, Brentford Res, Orient U17s, Blackpool (technically neutral), Carlisle, QPR U17s, Colchester Res, Huddersfield, Northampton, Rochdale.

45 - no, I don't have a life

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ May 22 2004,10:40)]Oh what the heck!:

Maldon (pre-season), Maldon U19s (pre-season), Colchester U19s, Doncaster, Millwall Res, Orient U19s, York, Oxford, Hull, Reading Res, Sc**thorpe, Darlington, Kidderminster, Macclesfield, Swansea, Northampton Res, Yeovil, Canvey, Torquay, Swansea, Clacton (ESC), Cambridge, Northampton Res, Cheltenham, Scarborough, Peterborough Res, Mansfield, Colchester, Crystal Palace Res, Cambridge Res, Orient, Bury, Boston, Bristol Rovers, Peterborough Res, Lincoln, Brentford Res, Orient U17s, Blackpool (technically neutral), Carlisle, QPR U17s, Colchester Res, Huddersfield, Northampton, Rochdale.

45 - no, I don't have a life
Bloody Hell!

Mine Were:

Doncaster
Bristol Rovers
Orient
Northampton

And of course: Millennium Stadium

Still Pants though...

sad.gif

Back