• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

how many away games have you been to this season?

cheers for that lads! didnt expect quite so many replies!
cool.gif

All those games just to get a free coffee mug. You could've borrowed one from me, all you had to do was ask
wink.gif

This season, I've been away to:

Doncaster
Oxford
Yeovil
Cheltenham
Orient
Cardiff

I think thats quite good considering I dont drive, am 17 (today incidently!!
biggrin.gif
) and live in the middle of now where!!

biggrin.gif

Chris

this year i have been to

Cambridge
Northampton
Scarborough
Cardiff
Orient
Lincoln

hopefully many more next year.

But we've been in more pubs than you, Phil, so we're quits
wink.gif

Doncaster
Hull
Macclesfield
Colchester
Yeovil
Lincoln
Cambridge
Canvey
Huddersfield
Chelts

Home, I shudder to think, STH but attended bout half. Although last season did them all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC_Spike @ May 18 2004,21:16)]This season, I've been away to:

Doncaster
Oxford
Yeovil
Cheltenham
Orient
Cardiff

I think thats quite good considering I dont drive, am 17 (today incidently!!
biggrin.gif
) and live in the middle of now where!!

biggrin.gif

Chris
Happy Birthday, SUFC_Spike, and good luck with the driving lessons!
wink.gif

Cardiff and Carlisle, but as these two involved driving a little over 2200 miles, I didn't think the missus would let me go to any more
sad.gif

Stockport Shrimpers have been 2:

Macc, Rochdale, Doncaster, Mansfield, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Scarborough (home & away), Bury and Darlington.

Was hoping Stockport, Oldham and Chesterfield came down from Div 2 but they all managed to escape.

Ive been to donny rovers, Col ewe, borient, the millenium, huddersfield,

Oh Right alot of wins there then!!! Although the thought of col ewe always brings a smile to my face...
biggrin.gif

Oh goody! Another I'm-more-loyal-than-you-cos-I-went-to-Carlisle-on-a-rainy-Tuesday-night thread.....

3 - Oxford, Yeovil, Cardiff.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 19 2004,09:07)]Oh goody! Another I'm-more-loyal-than-you-cos-I-went-to-Carlisle-on-a-rainy-Tuesday-night thread.....
Such a cynic! Couldn't it be that people just want to share their experiences?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 18 2004,18:08)]Not done great if I'm honest.  My main gripes are:

a) In Pompey, I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere and the kind people at SW trains do their best to maintain this illusion.
b) Following on from a), it may be clear I don't own a car and would pay a fortune in petrol
c) It's enough of a mission going to home games from here.
d) I don't know a single person (by face) who would go to an away game with me.

Does that excuse me?
Lightweight..! I'm an exile in Bournemouth and it doesn't stop me.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ May 19 2004,09:42)]Lightweight..! I'm an exile in Bournemouth and it doesn't stop me.  
rock.gif
Still Bournemouth makes you that much closer to Oxford, Yeovil and Torquay. Hang on, I don' think I have much of a defence here.

All change next year though. I'll be in Loughborough where Mansfield, Northampton (pending playoffs), Rushden, Wycombe and Notts County are all in reasonable reach. Hell, if I find another Loughborough shrimper, might be tempted to go further afield.

Back