• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How many blues apperances have you made.

IPhil Cox must be well over 1,000 mark & that bloke that does the SUFC database. Plus those two women that have done most games since 1968.

Didn't he pass 1,000 CONSECUTIVE :eek: games in the last year or two - I recall there being a feature in the programme on him.

Been going since about 1999 - 2000 season been going regular home + away last 4 seasons previous seasons before that i was going to the majority so not sure but anywere from 100 - 200

I reckon i must be up around the 1,000 mark
A huge majority of home games since 1977 and a pretty healthy chunk of aways since '86

Phil Cox has done about 900 ON THE SPIN... which is damned impressive ...

mind you i was one of the 19 that made it to Grimsby the last time he missed one :p

27 years and on average 15 a season if you take into a few baron years where i was playing saturdays.

So approx 400

Well, it looks like I have by far the lowest number of anyone on here-

Eight.

:(

All from the last part of the 04/05 season:

S****horpe (H) 0-0 D
Chester (A) 2-2 D
Cheltenham (A) 0-3 W
Rochdale (H) 3-0 W
Wrexham (N) 0-2 L
Macclesfield (A) 2-1 W
Grimsby (A) 1-1 D
Lincoln (N) 2-0 W

First game i saw was the blues vs wrexham in about 1997 and we lost 4-1 i think and from then until 2004, i saw about 7 games a season, so that's about 49 games plus nearly all of the home games in 2005 and 2006 as i was then old enough to go by myself plus this year, as a season holder, so i think i've seen about 110 matches.

I've got no idea really. Started going regularly in relegation from Div2 season when I was actually earning enough to pay for a ticket but never went to away games. Started doing some away games when I went to uni. I seem to remember trying to do this before and it was nowhere near what I was expecting. Realistically, with this being my first year as a seaso and given that I've not lived for any substantial portion of the season in Southend since 99/00, it's probably under the 200 mark.

I prefer the 92 count cos I don't do as badly in that!

on the basis of there are around 20 home games a year including cup matches. i reckon about 80 home games and about 20 away over 4 years

100 games. go me

Erm. Blimey. Tricky. Was a seaso' between the ages of about 7-13 and was taken along by the old man before that too. Then had my break beween 13-15/16 and got back into since then and started doing away games since and have prob dun about 35. Say 9 lots of 23 ... 200 odd. Then cup and friendlies ... coming up to 300, maybe 350! Who knows!

:D

Being a sad case, I copied all the games I've been to since 1989-90 from Soccerbase into Excel!

It brings a total of 823, although there's around 20 before that season, just can't really remember which ones!

Looks like I'm approaching the 850 mark, with various Friendlies, Stiffs etc to add on.

Being a sad case, I copied all the games I've been to since 1989-90 from Soccerbase into Excel!

Some memory !

I started going in 1980ish for the odd game here and there, then full time in late 80's early 90's then a big break before leaping back onto the bandwagon..

Probably 200 games in all, doesnt sound like much :)

I will admit im not as good a fan as i should be! But to be fair if I was to go I would end up going on my own, and thats not as fun me thinks. About 50 games for me I think. Starting in 1996, so thats 11 years, not a great record lol but I blame my dad for this! (he hates football)

Ive been 60 games in last 3 seasons, thats when I started supporting the blues properly

I went a few times when we were last in the old Div 1. Been going seriously since Tilly took over in Div 2. Been to most home games since then and quite a few of the 2 hr+ away games. My worst ground experience was Boston away, where we played on sand, and Grimsby - what a dump.

Which does beg the question; why Burton Albion and Southport?

They are my second teams, I have family that live/come from there. My dads comes from and still has family living in Southport, he also has family living in Burton. My heart will always be Southend

I have been going since 1985/86 season, in Division Four under Bobby Moore.

I have been to 314 games - 138 wins, 64 draws and 112 defeats - at 61 different venues.

My 200th game was the first game we played outside what is now the Championship after relegation in 1997 and my 300th game was the last game we played before rejoining the Championship, the title-winning game against Bristol City.

:angel:

Back